Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

I swear people have Amnesia, he chocked so many game with us. Real, Bayern, Atletico, Liverpool. He really helped us in crucial game maybe 3-4 times (Supercup against Seville) in 4 years and i'm being nice.
Just let him go, stop simping a player who s**t on the club because he "just is a player that trust his agent". WIth him or whithout him we'll be disqualified by Napoli. With him or without him, we'll not reach top four of Laliga. Do you think alba will allow us to reach any type of satisfaction this years? Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

We had 7 shots and 3 on target yesterday which was really low compared to what we've been having in the past 5 matches, and the fact that Dembele has been our player with the most chances created in the past 4 matches should indicate that he would've still made an impact and given us more chances at shots at least. That's past now as we now know the state of our fit forwards, so we'll need to get a replacement for him if he's to leave before 31st and teams won't be willing to part with their players now. I just hope the board is being rational and has a replacement in hand before ousting Dembele cause I don't trust our present fit forwards in making the top 4 and it'll be really interesting if we let him go and have to work with just these guys for the rest of the season. The defense also needs fixing

iniestaGOAT

We had 7 shots and 3 on target yesterday which was really low compared to what we've been having in the past 5 matches, and the fact that Dembele has been our player with the most chances created in the past 4 matches should indicate that he would've still made an impact and given us more chances at shots at least. That's past now as we now know the state of our fit forwards, so we'll need to get a replacement for him if he's to leave before 31st and teams won't be willing to part with their players now. I just hope the board is being rational and has a replacement in hand before ousting Dembele cause I don't trust our present fit forwards in making the top 4 and it'll be really interesting if we let him go and have to work with just these guys for the rest of the season. The defense also needs fixing

Don't matter bro with dembele it would have been useless crosses those are the chances he creates and bad shots

OVI9323

If Dembele was on the field today would he have given us a better chance to win?

Yes he would have. Very easy. I?m not ?simping? for him. I am stating an obvious fact. I don?t care whether he stays or leaves. If he is healthy and on the team he should play because he is better than what we currently have.

If dembele would be at the place of Ferran and shot would he shot and make a goal or would he shoot and kill some pigeon in the sky?? Your guess...

Before was thinking like you but between his brainfart moment and the bad use of his speed, i'm not even sure that this is so "clear" that we would have more chance to win.

olivis

Bayern didn't bench Alaba when he run his contract off

It's unprefessional, just use him. We pay him alot of Money

Because he had been a loyal servant to their clubs since the youth and helped them win two trebles.

I agree Dembele shouldn't be benched, but the comparison is off. We owe Dembele nothing

Porque

Dembele would have been playing with Ferran though.

I think from yday game and Ferran previous games at City we can see that Ferran is more clinical and has better link up but can drift out of games, while Dembele is always involved in games.

Sporting wise we would be better to play them both and Ferran at False 9 now Fati is injured again.

Also there is no point replacing Dembele with Abde and then only giving Abde until half time. Even if he was havin a poor game.

iniestaGOAT

Dembele would have been playing with Ferran though.

I think from yday game and Ferran previous games at City we can see that Ferran is more clinical and has better link up but can drift out of games, while Dembele is always involved in games.

Sporting wise we would be better to play them both and Ferran at False 9 now Fati is injured again.

Also there is no point replacing Dembele with Abde and then only giving Abde until half time. Even if he was havin a poor game.

People have been expecting dembele to do it for 5 years now..he would have done nothing unless he came from sub at extra time when everyone was tired.

He is a scrub

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah we could really do with his 0 goals in the league and ucl this year. Big help.

100%

luft needs to see this. he seems to think dembele is scoring braces for us every game when in reality hes unproductive on the field and a drama magnet off it

Chainsaw

Killahead
Stoichkov on Dembele: You never understood Barcelona, don't tarnish the badge

Blaugrana legend launches rant against French forward

"If you don't want to be at Barcelona, at least don't tarnish the badge," Stoichkov told TUDN.

"Xavi [Hernandez], I applaud you for not taking him into the dressing room, because that dressing room deserves respect; it has 121 years of history. Mr. [Joan] Laporta, open the door. Let people who don't feel the colours go; I sweated for that shirt.

"Dembele never understood what Barcelona is. I got involved as a foreigner to find out what the club was, from the time of [Laszlo] Kubala, [Lobo] Carrasco, [Gary] Lineker, Jose Mari Bakero and Julio Salinas. They all knew the story, [but] you never did."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans