Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Breaking, Hristo Stoichkovic on Ousmane Dembele launches astonishing attack on Dembele. Has he gone too far bros?"

🎙️[@MisionTudn] | Hristo Stoichkovic on Ousmane Dembele: ?If you don't want to be in Barcelona, at least don't stain the shield . Leave the shirt and say gentlemen, I'm leaving.?

Stoichkovic: ?Mr. Laporta, open the door and let him go. These people who don't feel the colors should go. I sweated this shirt and I know which is Barca.?

Stoichkovic: ?I applaud Xavi as a coach for not taking him because that dressing room deserves respect. With 121 years of history, our club and our shield deserve respect.?

Stoichkovic: ?I got involved as a foreigner to find out what Barcelona was like at the time of Kubala, Carrasco, Lineker, Bakero, Salinas... I know the story and you never understood what Barcelona is.?

Stoichkovic: ?Thank you very much for deceiving people by making them believe that you know how to play football. I tell you that I played in that position and he doesn't get it.?

Stoichkovic: ?Demb?l? in four and a half years never understood what Barcelona was. In my era you weren't even good enough; 108 games injured, 18 goals, 16 assists and ?140 million + variable!!?

Judihndrx

Fuck that little 15-30 mil we can get for him now, and setting an ''example''. Ansu not looking like he'll actually get to play anymore this season, or atleast consistently to build up form. Dembele is our best player offensively and he has to play.

Total-Football

Fuck that little 15-30 mil we can get for him now, and setting an ''example''. Ansu not looking like he'll actually get to play anymore this season, or atleast consistently to build up form. Dembele is our best player offensively and he has to play.

Rather we get relegated to segunda than to see one more minute of this imbecile

Messigician

🗣[ [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello🥇] | Demb?l? has been resummoned to train with the team today.

Stunning developments

Messigician

There was a Stojkovic. Ex Yu footballer, also forward and also from the 90s. Guess they merged him with Stoichkov. :lol:

Lol yeah, I noticed the different name but didn't edit it as I assume it was done on purpose by the media outlet

For what purpose I don't know

CanadianCanadian

Whichever club decides to take him on once he runs his contract down will be in for a planet sized headache when he shows up with his entourage which is somehow worse than Neymar and his dad. Unprofessional, stupid, injury prone, and greedy. Let him stay home and rot. The Camp Nou would be the loudest it's been in years with how they're going to boo him:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans