Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Barcelona are not convinced by the 15M? that Chelsea are offered by #Dembele. The offer was not accepted. ❌ #FCB

Chelsea is willing to present a new offer, 18M? plus 2M? bonuses. Let?s see what happen. 🔵 #CFC (source- Pedro Almeida)

If this is true, why the hell are we still thinking about it? 20M is the absolute max we are getting for him, would even be better than expected. Lucky that Chelsea even came back with a second offer. Just a matter of convincing him to leave, but it should help that they're in the CL and top 4 in the PL, so going there right now would actually be an upgrade for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully this means the 20M offer from Chelsea was accepted and that he and Sissoko are negotiating with Chelsea.

Sadly I think that Chelsea offer is fake news. Hopefully it's not, but this Pedro Almeida guy who is reporting it seem like some random tool trying to get Twitter clout.

KingLeo10

He and his fanboys need to be booted from this forum.

Unbelievable, not turning up to training after the 200 million plus we've put in this crocked clown.

serghei

I think his shooting technique isnt that bad but he doesnt concentrate enough when shooting

I disagree, his worst shots are when he "thinks". His good shots are when he does it by instinct. He is a player of good instincts, but just dumb. Lost count how many times his initial dribble is good, but then "Ousmane the thinker" takes over.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele epitomizes the phrase of that even a broken clock is right twice a day to a perfection.

Rassvet

He didn't show up for training when trying to join Barca either. We can hardly act surprised or outraged that he does it when trying to leave here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans