Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

You forgot about this one , in one half only

People say that we would lose even 7:0 on Anfield, but I don't believe this.
He managed to ruin 2 good chances in 120 seconds against Liverpool.

In the first action, Rakitic was alone, unmarked at the edge of the box and he has waaaaaaaaaaaaay better shooting technique, accuracy and IQ than Dembele.
And in the next action, he managed to make that epic shoot one on one vs Alisson.

I always thought that Alexis was dumb.
But Alexis is Maradon skill wise compared to Dembele and in terms of IQ, he is like a nuclear scientist compared to Dumbele.

KingLeo10

People say that we would lose even 7:0 on Anfield, but I don't believe this.
He managed to ruin 2 good chances in 120 seconds against Liverpool.

In the first action, Rakitic was alone, unmarked at the edge of the box and he has waaaaaaaaaaaaay better shooting technique, accuracy and IQ than Dembele.
And in the next action, he managed to make that epic shoot one on one vs Alisson.

I always thought that Alexis was dumb.
But Alexis is Maradon skill wise compared to Dembele and in terms of IQ, he is like a nuclear scientist compared to Dumbele.

I firmly believe that going into Anfield with a 4-0 advantage would have 99% seen us through. A 3 goal advantage was too similar to Roma.

CatalinR10

I firmly believe that going into Anfield with a 4-0 advantage would have 99% seen us through. A 3 goal advantage was too similar to Roma.

True.

At a 4-0 lead , we wouldn't have shit our pants at Anfield when we were 1-0 down. I'm also sure we would have scored there aswell and not be nervous as fuck.

I remember when they had a 1-0 lead , was talking to some Barca friends on skype group and we all agreed that we ain't going to the finals. That's how bad the team shit their pants.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think with 4-0 we would have gone to extra time, if we would have won 5-0 we would have won the tie. Maybe 3-0 reminded our players to the three goals difference of Roma and we should have won 2-0 in first leg :koeman:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I disagree, his worst shots are when he "thinks". His good shots are when he does it by instinct. He is a player of good instincts, but just dumb. Lost count how many times his initial dribble is good, but then "Ousmane the thinker" takes over.

Interesting post, maybe his IQ isn't too low but too high ? :thinking:

Marshall D Teach

Dembele shouldn't have missed that, but we shouldn't have needed a 4-0 win in the first leg to not shit the bed. I'm not sure 4 would have been enough even. 5 or 6 maybe.

Dembele bottled it, and then everyone else bottled it. That tie was the perfect storm of bottlejobs. Dembele should have scored. But even if Dembele has the football iq and finishing ability of a Sunday League player, Valverde should have been able to set the team up to defend a 3-0 lead. But even if Valverde was a moronic League Two Level manger, Alba and the rest of the team should not have shat the bed the way they did. Dembele bottled it, Valverde bottled it, Alba bottled it, everyone bottled it. It's quite impressive, actually. Literally everyone had to bottle it for that to happen. And they did. In the exact order they needed to.

At any rate, can't wait until he's gone. We shouldn't have tried to renew him to begin with. Just take the L and cut our losses. I'm surprised that there seem to be clubs who want him, I wonder if his agent is bullshitting about that. Only ones I can see are Newcastle and maybe Tuchel thinks he can get the Dortmund Dembele back.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

Can't be worse than Abde. If he doesn't leave in January and we don't buy anyone else it's kinda dumb to not use him after Fatis injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans