Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
What's going on now is probably to try force him out in January and get a few small fee.

He might be back against Atleti if he stays.

feggydinho

Dembele in shambles

Ferran s already done more for this team than dembele ever did

Lol, if you watched that game last night against Alaves who are currently 19th, you'll know that it'll take something special for us to end up in top 4 and our chances would reduce drastically if we oust dembele this January with getting replacements. Abde is just not it, and Ferran is more of a false 9. Tough games ahead.

Andresito

Staff member
Lol, if you watched that game last night against Alaves who are currently 19th, you'll know that it'll take something special for us to end up in top 4 and our chances would reduce drastically if we oust dembele this January with getting replacements. Abde is just not it, and Ferran is more of a false 9. Tough games ahead.

Relax, Madrid couldn't even beat Elche at home.

iniestaGOAT

Away game in icy conditions bro these things happen. They are humans.

Top 4 is ours. Dont worry.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yes , and the club's interest is to punish it's players who shit on the Barca's identity and what it stands for

absolutely. i couldnt agree more.

the interests of the club include not being intimidated by some bum who has been injured more than he has scored. fuck dembele

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Javier Tebas (La Liga President): "I don't think Bar?a commit any illegality with Ousmane Demb?l?. Barcelona have Mateu Alemany, so I take it for granted that they will do everything well." [via md]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1485688598921977858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 24, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

feggydinho

I just saw that Sule is leaving Bayern as a free agent and the new was simple (" Niklas S?le?s prepared to leave FC Bayern as free agent in the summer. Contract extension proposal has been turned down, per @cfbayern. 🔴 #FCBayern "), unlike the funny unnecessary meltdown we had here because someone turned down a wage cut proposal and planned on leaving as a free agent. I won't even be surprised if barca tries to sign Sule as a free agent

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I just saw that Sule is leaving Bayern as a free agent and the new was simple (" Niklas S?le?s prepared to leave FC Bayern as free agent in the summer. Contract extension proposal has been turned down, per @cfbayern. &#55357;&#56628; #FCBayern "), unlike the funny unnecessary meltdown we had here because someone turned down a wage cut proposal and planned on leaving as a free agent. I won't even be surprised if barca tries to sign Sule as a free agent

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
If our club was in normal conditions, we would have never done this to the likes of Demble/Illaix.

feggydinho

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
If our club was in normal conditions, we would have never done this to the likes of Demble/Illaix.

It looks more double standard to me, Sergi Roberto is also on a high salary, and would become a free agent by June and I don't see him being bashed by media for refusing to agree to the proposed wage cut which is his right. So is it okay for us to bid for free players from other clubs and stop some of our players from leaving for free while defaming them? Even ESPN were critical on the way we handled Dembele's case, and he had every right to protect himself in my opinion

Andresito

Staff member
It looks more double standard to me, Sergi Roberto is also on a high salary, and would become a free agent by June and I don't see him being bashed by media for refusing to agree to the proposed wage cut which is his right. So is it okay for us to bid for free players from other clubs and stop some of our players from leaving for free while defaming them? Even ESPN were critical on the way we handled Dembele's case, and he had every right to protect himself in my opinion

Difference is, nobody cares about Roberto. It doesn't matter if he leaves for free. Dembele stirs up more opinions because he was expensive and can actually be useful to us, either by playing or through a sale.
Roberto can go if he wants to, nobody will bat an eye.

FinBarcelonafan

Difference is, nobody cares about Roberto. It doesn't matter if he leaves for free. Dembele stirs up more opinions because he was expensive and can actually be useful to us, either by playing or through a sale.
Roberto can go if he wants to, nobody will bat an eye.

Exactly. Roberto isn't trashing us in media either and we didn't pay 120mil for him.

It's mostly about the price tag, foreign player and unprofessional. Team fans in general are always a bit more harsh on foreign players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans