Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
I know you would. We have to agree to disagree on the topic of how to use (or not) him for the next 6 months. ;)

i respect u bro <3

i just think that hey, if we're signing auba and adama, and taking on their wages, and theyve chosen to be here, lets play them and forget about demb

JamDav1982

Hope he does not leave and is sent to the stands instead. It's a message for future players who try a similar strategy

Champions League is more important and this is unique situation club wont be in again.

What huge message is 'we wont play you in final four moths of season' anyway?

They missed the boat with any meaningful message last year as were in no position to do it.

behindbrowneyes

Can make a case of Torres being favored ahead of the rest as he is on a longterm contract, but from the rest the best available should play. None of Adama, Auba (?) and Dembele is guaranteed to be here beyond summer.

feggydinho

There's a very high possibility that he already has an agreement with another club for the summer, which makes him not scared of the stands anymore and it'd make perfect sense for PSG to get him since they're already losing Mbappe for free. Now, we can either help Dembele's future club by placing him on the stands and resting him or we utilize and play him if needed since we're still covering his salary. Don't really care about what we decide for him though.

Porque

PSG are idiots. They should of signed Dembele last week so they could of used his Save our asses in Coupe card tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans