Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Some very emotional people about club losing such a bum.

Should be rejoicing in club not renewing him and still being able to use him until end of season if Xavi sees fit.

Tells its own story.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yes correct.

It is easy decision to make and attempts at strawman arguments fail.

if you cant produce (because there is none) demonstrative empirical evidence to support your claim that dembele is a 'difference maker' then you should extend your concern to the rest of the squad as well

you should be begging for Embde to start, and Luuk De Jong as well. one has had as much imapact as Dembele in our top4 pursuit (aka none) and the other has had a better statistical showing

unless you are willing to do that all you are saying is that you prefer dembele for 0 good reasons. which is fine, if you like players that disrepect the club

JamDav1982

if you cant produce (because there is none) demonstrative empirical evidence to support your claim that dembele is a 'difference maker' then you should extend your concern to the rest of the squad as well

you should be begging for Embde to start, and Luuk De Jong as well. one has had as much imapact as Dembele in our top4 pursuit (aka none) and the other has had a better statistical showing

unless you are willing to do that all you are saying is that you prefer dembele for 0 good reasons. which is fine, if you like players that disrepect the club

I dont care if you agree with me that Dembele improves squad. Quite like the fact you dont in all honesty.

Relax you can have a rare time arguing against points that were not made for remainder of season and hoping Barca drop points so can try and improve your troll shtick.

Good times for you ahead.

BarcaOG

Banned
Some very emotional people about club losing such a bum.

Should be rejoicing in club not renewing him and still being able to use him until end of season if Xavi sees fit.

Tells its own story.

im happy we signed adama auba and ferran. very solid attacking options given our circumstances

i dont give a fuck about dembele because he clearly doesnt give a fuck about the club.

simple as that

Rassvet

We've cucked ourselves so much over this. We should have just offered a new contract with a much lower salary or a more incentive based one and then been fine with him accepting it or going on a free. Instead, we've embarrassed ourselves by getting so desperate and upset about whether this flop stays or not.

BarcaOG

Banned
I dont care if you agree with me that Dembele improves squad. Quite like the fact you dont in all honesty.

Relax you can have a rare time arguing against points that were not made for remainder of season and hoping Barca drop points so can try and improve your troll shtick.

Good times for you ahead.

because without evidence to support your claim, the statement 'dembele improves the squad' is pure air. about as relevant as saying that retired puyol improves the squad

if you want to live in a fantasy world be my guest. when you can back up your ridiculous claims with evidence then we can talk

BarcaOG

Banned
lol @ jamdav thinking all claims are equal irrespective of evidence and reasoning

:facepalm:

that rules out any further point discussing this with jamdav. Luft, on the other hand, doesnt operate like that. cheers.

JamDav1982

because without evidence to support your claim, the statement 'dembele improves the squad' is pure air. about as relevant as saying that retired puyol improves the squad

if you want to live in a fantasy world be my guest. when you can back up your ridiculous claims with evidence then we can talk

Ok dont agree as no 'evidence' couldnt care less.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
right, so you want to have it both ways

1. clamour endlessly (and again, on no compelling evidence whatsoever) for dembele to be included as a 'difference maker' (for the nth time, lol), put aside questions of self-respect

2. shoulders shrugged if he makes no difference

cool

Not both ways at all. I said it before, playing him is better than not, unless if you think playing him jeopardizes our game, harms other players (marginalizes other players that should have placed, at those players' expense), scores own goals etc.

I am too lazy to look for stats just to prove my point, and I have said my anecdotal observation tells me that he offers something that we are lacking and he could definitely help. In the end, if he didn't, I am fine with it, at least I will be happy with the fact that my club is not seen as some petty and childish club who goes out of its way to punish a player who doesn't want to renew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans