Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

?

youre just babbling incoherently now

Nah made point perfectly.. heres another one.

Same reply as before... if Xavi doesnt think Dembele is improvement on other players for whatever reason he has the ability to drop him.

The point is giving Xavi the ability to make that decision if he sees fit.

You take that and run with strawman of 'Dembele is the saviour CRUCIAL for top four'.

Relax and enjoy your strawmans from now until end of season and use your trolling schtick with it.

Just proves ignorance each time.

JamDav1982

chill dude. you and i see eye to eye on topics besides this one. no need to be partisan. i just think youre dead wrong on dembele, for the reasons ive said, but lets leave it at that

Can agree to disagree but its when start trying to make out said things didnt debate goes that way.

Can have more reasoned debate going forward if like or more of same.

JamDav1982

Thanks. Good to know. Barca should definitely not sink to PSG's level.

I am glad that Laporta bit the bullet and moved on.

Of course clubs have done it and it is about weighing up individual cases and if they were right to.

In Portugal for example where clubs life blood is about buying and selling players on for profit if that is a huge objective it makes sense at times depending on quality of squad and what stand to lose.

More or less every 'big' player in europe out of contract has been playing this season as clubs are not seeing the value of putting them in stands.

Birdy

Rabiot at PSG

Crucial Difference:

Rabiot refused to renew, but PSG refused to sell him as well
So not at all alike
PSG wanted their cake and eat it too.
Can't have it both ways

Barca on the contrary tried to sell him, and the player and agent refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans