Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Not both ways at all. I said it before, playing him is better than not, unless if you think playing him jeopardizes our game, harms other players (marginalizes other players that should have placed, at those players' expense), scores own goals etc.

I am too lazy to look for stats just to prove my point, and I have said my anecdotal observation tells me that he offers something that we are lacking and he could definitely help. In the end, if he didn't, I am fine with it, at least I will be happy with the fact that my club is not seen as some petty and childish club who goes out of its way to punish a player who doesn't want to renew.

you argue in good faith so ill respect the point. i guess well just have to wait and see.

JamDav1982

Haha the fucking flawed argument from those wetting the bed that he wouldnt renew then asking for 'evidence' he improves squad that contains likes of LDJ, Jutgla, Abde and Braithwaite.

feggydinho

Making Dembele available is actually better for the team, imagine using Adama as our starting winger and relagating Dembele so Adama doesn't fear competition, then you'll see Adama doing whatever he likes but the competition would drive other wingers to be better. Relegating Dembele and having to trust Adama or Abde fully would've been messed up.

JamDav1982

Making Dembele available is actually better for the team, imagine using Adama as our starting winger and relagating Dembele so Adama doesn't fear competition, then you'll see Adama doing whatever he likes but the competition would drive other wingers to be better. Relegating Dembele and having to trust Adama or Abde fully would've been messed up.

Of course.

It improves the options.. and simple solution for Xavi if not improving team... dont play him.

Moronic arguments about wanting 'evidence' as if have to persuade folk why Xavi would like Dembele in squad that has likes of LDJ, Jutgla, Braithwaite and Abde.

Silly stuff.

feggydinho

'improve chances'

show me the figures that indicate dembele 'improves our chances'

and they better be significant if we are going to sacrifice the clubs honour and self respect for it

The club's honor was never supposed to be in the discussion, that's on Laporta or Alemany.

fergus90

Regardless of what people think of the contract situation, if the manager wants a player in the squad and he thinks he improves it then he should be granted his wish.

Otherwise it's just creating an even worse situation within the club.

ronniecro

thumbs up for a club and coach who will field a player with questionable motivation and already dubious professionalism and dedication like it's nothing,we are in for a treat

JamDav1982

Regardless of what people think of the contract situation, if the manager wants a player in the squad and he thinks he improves it then he should be granted his wish.

Otherwise it's just creating an even worse situation within the club.

That is exactly what it is about.. giving Xavi the best tools to achieve targets from here until end of season.

Improves his squad and at worst if dont think it does he can drop him.

Folk want the club just to try and save face and weaken squad options to they can try and push out chest and appear the staunchest of cules protecting the club badge.

JamDav1982

thumbs up for a club and coach who will field a player with questionable motivation and already dubious professionalism and dedication like it's nothing,we are in for a treat

He has option to drop him or not play him if lacks motivation so that argument falls flat.

Thumbs up for making correct choice for the club.

BarcaOG

Banned

well said

but hey i dont know if youve heard but it is CRUCIAL we do this if we want too 4!

BarcaOG

Banned
Strawman as usual.

Shows lack of argument.

No evidence of anyone saying that.

and you have no evidence to suggest that dembele is even moderately impactful

so hey, if were just going to say whatever, irrespective of facts, lets embrace it. ill start:

xavi should play himself. hell improve our team, i tell you

JamDav1982

and you have no evidence to suggest that dembele is even moderately impactful

so hey, if were just going to say whatever, irrespective of facts, lets embrace it. ill start:

xavi should play himself. hell improve our team, i tell you

If you need evidence to see Dembele improves options in squad that is your problem not mine. Keep simping for the Abdes, Braithwaites and LDJ! Brilliant.

I like that you cant decide for yourself and need me to guide you but dont care if you agree or not.

Wow points getting worse... 'Xavi should play himself'.

Quickly got you back though eh.

Good lad.

BarcaOG

Banned
If you need evidence to see Dembele improves options in squad that is your problem not mine. Keep simping for the Abdes, Braithwaites and LDJ! Brilliant.

I like that you cant decide for yourself and need me to guide you but dont care if you agree or not.

Wow points getting worse... 'Xavi should play himself'.

Quickly got you back though eh.

Good lad.

?

youre just babbling incoherently now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans