Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Really? Surprised by that. I thought it would be a risk how the game was going. You don't want to take a risk and destroy teams good flow. Fans would have booed him.

They are going to boo him whenever he comes on. If that was reason not to then wouldnt play again.

Although dont think he warmed up at all but maybe waiting for the Xavi ok before going on.

feggydinho

Really? Surprised by that. I thought it would be a risk how the game was going. You don't want to take a risk and destroy teams good flow. Fans would have booed him.

Yeah, boos would've set in so no need to bring him in that game plus we were comfortably winning already (a really great game, sad that Alves committed that rash tackle). I think he would've been a better sub for Adama instead of Aubumayeng

Last edited:

FCBfan22

If Adama keeps this up for a month or so, he is no longer needed.

I'm a bit cautios with Adama, since he can drop off in the future, but so far seems a more than good replacement for this guy.

Sissoki has shot himself in the foot.

LRreal2

adama is not the answer and dembele was never the question. he never did anything and was more trouble than his worth. we need barca players who want to play for the shirt and not themselves. adama has proved that he may be from here but never did anything in his career to deserve to come back.

Messigician

adama is not the answer and dembele was never the question. he never did anything and was more trouble than his worth. we need barca players who want to play for the shirt and not themselves. adama has proved that he may be from here but never did anything in his career to deserve to come back.

Ty new signing lreal and totally not a troll account

Messi983

Play him in every away game.

This.

And hope he'll do well enough fans won't boo him if he'll play at Camp Nou again. I understand why fans would boo him but people should also be aware this could negatively affect a whole team. Yeah, he made a business decision for his career we're not happy with but most of his team mates surely understand that and are still close to him. This team needs as much support as they can get to get through this difficult period not fans turning against our own player.

I'm sure Xavi is well aware of that and will protect the team so it's very likely Dembouz won't play home games unless we'll suffer more injuries upfront. I'd still prefer to use him over Abde or LDJ for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans