Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

behindbrowneyes

He should be a certified starter on the LW over Ferran.

The squad up front is super good when everyone is fit:
RW, LW: Dembele, Adama, Ansu, Memphis
CF: Auba, Ferran, Luuk

Imo the only one who should be certified starter in current form is Auba. No one can play the 9 on his level.

Xavi has 2 options on each of the wings and everyone of them has arguments to start over the other which is a pretty comfortable position for Xavi and nice to have.

Opponents will struggle with that. They can neutralise Torres and Adama for an hour just to be replaced by Memphis and Dembele without losing quality.

Porque

The only thing I will say is that Dembele should start next game after that last performance.

And yet, it is no guarantee of which version will show up.

iniestaGOAT

Nah he shouldn't. He is a front runner. Bilbao didn't create shit, he would have won without dembeles contribution.

When is the last time he came in and changed the game at0-0 or losing 1-0? Never

iniestaGOAT

He's better player than ferran but no reason to start a player who's leaving.

We will win no matter who starts. Get this bum out of the team

feggydinho

Nah he shouldn't. He is a front runner. Bilbao didn't create shit, he would have won without dembeles contribution.

When is the last time he came in and changed the game at0-0 or losing 1-0? Never

He normally starts before and has gotten the first goal or assist in many games even against strong opponents. He's also gotten a key goal from the bench against Athletico madrid, Eibar etc. That being said, we're okay without him since we've got many options and I'm loving the rotation so far as they all add different flavors to our attack

mc_lovin

What's his best sporting choice if we forget about money?

- At PSG he would have to play receiver for Messi again (meaning he needs to play too advanced, Messi takes his best playmaking spots)
- No clue about Chelsea honestly, maybe someone can shed a light?
- United is a train wreck, possibly without CL.
- Real would be decent :lol:

That's basically it?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

- At PSG he would have to play receiver for Messi again (meaning he needs to play too advanced, Messi takes his best playmaking spots)

That's basically it?

Chelsea with Tuchel would be enticing for him. Tuchel knows how to unlock him and the EPL would suit Dembele. They have the money too.

With Abramovic and Tuchel's possible dismissal it's not evident though

iniestaGOAT

That's basically it?

I would say Liverpool. He would be perfect.

If you forget about money of course

feggydinho

That's basically it?

Money is always a big factor, that being said, I think he'll cook in Madrid and own their rw, would also have a better impact in Man U than Sancho, I don't know about Chelsea but Tuchel should have a plan for him, should be good in Liverpool too. I don't think he should go to PSG if Messi is still there. Barca still feels like his best bet if money isn't a factor

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Seems Gavi and Dembele really get along. Second time I saw them look for each other specifically after a goal.

OVI9323

Gavi, Frenkie, Alba, Pique, Dembele they all looks like they get along quite well. Maybe this is the fact that he's "completly mad" to take the word from Tuchel. Even in NT with France he was one of the most loved player and if you look at the training session just after he was injured during last Euro, it was not the same atmosphere at all.

TacticsTim

I think he plays much better now than ever before the only thing he is lacking is to think when he shoots and place his shots. Don't think he will ever be a goal scorer but as a creative winger he can provide a lot of assists if he plays next to 2 other players thst can score goals which barca now has.

JamDav1982

He suits getting ball wider and early.

Team is built on pace and movement up top and likes of Pedri getting on ball to find them early when its on.

Not how team has been for years but all happened too late for likes of Dembele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans