Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Last offer to him was 8m net + performance related bonuses.

They should stick to that. His agent can fuck off with the 20-30m signing fee/agent fee he want lol.

So we're okay paying Kessie's agent 10m but it's a different ball game when it comes to Dembouz? Clearly shows what the priority is. I still see him leaving but signing Raphinha should help cover for his loss even if I'm not fully convinced of his quality but we should definitely go in for him, and I'm sure he makes fewer mistakes compared to dembouz

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So we're okay paying Kessie's agent 10m but it's a different ball game when it comes to Dembouz? Clearly shows what the priority is. I still see him leaving but signing Raphinha should help cover for his loss even if I'm not fully convinced of his quality but we should definitely go in for him, and I'm sure he makes fewer mistakes compared to dembouz

Yes because Dembele's agent want 20m per year + massive signing bonuses for both of them.

For that he can leave and rot in Paris for all I care. He's not proven to be worth it with his inconsistency and injury problems and last thing we want is to be stuck with a negative asset on huge wages if he starts performing like shit or gets injured all the time again.

JamDav1982

The 10m to Kessie agent was denied. I doubt very much Barca are paying that.

gregorrin10

Dump that mf of agent and sign that paper

It's clear as day now. If he doesn't dump his agent, we'll know he wants to leave. And then he really will earn the nickname Dumbele in that case, when the rest of his career will turn out like it did for Neymar.

We'll be fine either way, I trust Xavi and Alemany will find a great, maybe even better replacement in case we need it.

Last edited:

Kul_z

It's clear as day now. If he doesn't dump his agent, we'll know he wants to leave. And then he really will earn the nickname Dumbele in that case, when the rest of his career will turn out like it did for Neymar.

We'll be fine either way, I trust Xavi and Alemany will find a great, maybe even better replacement in case we need it.

Dumping something that could give him an eternal fame where later he can still squeeze double digits millions, for double digits instantly and almost 100% sure after that contract he'll beg to play in rennes again

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Latest update about his situation was just that his agent said that they will only talk about him possibly staying if the club comes to them and asks for it lol.

feggydinho

If PSG offered him anything close to 20m, he'd be dumb to say no.

Lol, his safest option is definitely to sign that contract if the offer is around 20m. Imagine him signing the contract we offered him and getting injured a month later, pretty sure the fans would turn on him again and start calling him dembulance cause that's how it is

Andresito

Staff member
Also don't see why club should be in a hurry. He's in good form right now but let's see if he keeps it up for the rest of the season, let alone stays fit.

I'm okay with restarting talks, but only after another month or so. I'm pretty sure he'll want to hear Barca's offer before signing with another club.
If not, there are always other options, like Raphinha.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ousmane Demb?l? wants to continue at Barcelona. He would accept a lower offer from Bar?a in comparison to offers from other clubs. The Frenchman sees himself capable of being the leader of the project. [@DarioMonteroG]

Anthony Audebaud (Demb?l?'s chef): "In addition to the diet, Ousmane previously did not train as he should have because they trained him just like Luis Su?rez, but they are two completely different players who need to be taken care of in a different way." [r?dio flaixbac]

Audebaud: "I hope he stays here. Look at the Cl?sico, two assists. What is clear to me is that I stay here no matter what Ousmane does."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans