Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Besides, if I support Xavi now I can't criticize him or what? Kind of fucked up logic is that :lol:.

I mean there's a time and place for everything, but half the forum got their pitchforks out when we had a few bad results early in Xavis reign.

Maybe I wrongfully associated you with them, hard to keep track of everyone's opinion.

SmilerBam

Because this forum is full of idiots. If we ll had another bad patch( it will come), the crazy no life posters( some of them) will attack Xavi again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Weren't you with the vultures when Xavi had a bad patch? :lol:

Yes he was. As soon as xavi's hairline receded around the temple area serghei was there to burn him at the stake. owh you said 'bad'? Yes, at that time alike serghei showed signs he was ready to throw him under bus soon.

serghei

Yes he was. As soon as xavi's hairline receded around the temple area serghei was there to burn him at the stake. owh you said 'bad'? Yes, at that time alike serghei showed signs he was ready to throw him under bus soon.

Bullshit artist, better work than your fake covid pass. :lol:

serghei

My man Horatio is pissed that his Koeman train went off rails before even reaching the third station and is now trying to throw shit at my Xavi train.

No class.

Horatio

You're welcome
My man Horatio is pissed that his Koeman train went off rails before even reaching the third station and is not trying to throw shit at my Xavi train.

No class.

I had to defend Xavi against you saying just be patient. Stop spreading lies.

Birdy

Dembele has already hit his ceiling. Raphinha's potential is considerably higher IMO. That of a Mane or a Gnabry, or maybe even higher.

Nobody at this level is gonna teach Dembele not to give two passes straight to a defender in a bad position. He's always gonna have wild inconsistencies and at a high enough level, that's gonna cost you dearly.

BS of the highest order...

No, he is not even close to his ceiling.
Xavi has unleashed his creating potential (look at assists we haven't seen from him) in just 2 months.
Same unleashing can be seen in all facets of his game

Dembele is already better than Mane atm, and will be better than Gnabry soon..

mc_lovin

BS of the highest order...

No, he is not even close to his ceiling.
Xavi has unleashed his creating potential (look at assists we haven't seen from him) in just 2 months.
Same unleashing can be seen in all facets of his game

Dembele is already better than Mane atm, and will be better than Gnabry soon..

Gnabry is not all that.

If you aks me Dembele, Raphina, Gnabry and the likes are all very good players to make up the first 11, but aren't talented enough to be real key players. Which is fine, because you don't need a full 11 of truly great players. 3-4 usually do.

Dembele may have had potential for more, but I am still convinced injuries fucked up his sharpness. He doesn't look nearly as good on the ball as he did for Dortmund or in his early Barcelona days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans