Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

utility73

I have never seen Dembele defend that well. Xavi has taught him thing or two or his coaching staff.

Improving as a player.

Offensively I didn't like his game today. A lot of wrong decisions, but few positives.

I thought he was very good all around tonight. Gave the assist and if stats are correct made seven !! key passes and created two big chances.
Can‘t fault him for others letting him down with their finishing. If anything he should have been more egotistical tonight.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I have never seen Dembele defend that well. Xavi has taught him thing or two or his coaching staff.

Improving as a player.

Offensively I didn't like his game today. A lot of wrong decisions, but few positives.

He had a very good second half, 7 key passes and just was our most threatening player.

Also he was running and pressing so much I thought he would injure himself :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Really? Seven key passes? Sounds pretty unreal. Tough to argue vs those those stats though

I thought previously he played better. Today he passed when he could score etc. Especially first half was meh for me.

serghei

Improving as a player.

Shooting is not very good and something to improve, his scoring numbers are low, but he is becoming an all-rounder, not a lazy player anymore.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Has a very important decision to make which will shape his career.

If he leaves Barca for PSG he'll regret it big time. Look at Neymar lol. Could maybe understand it if it was a club like Bayern or Liverpool but PSG are going to be in a deep rebuild very soon. Only thing they can offer is more money.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also feel like he'll revert to playing like crap and bad habits if he goes to a team with no clear setup like PSG right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans