Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

No way the 20m net rumours are remotely true. Not even PSG is stupid enough to pay that.

Lol, why do you think so, it all boils down to your agent and negotiation. Icardi is on 10m, neymar 35 plus, Sancho 18m plus and these players didn't come for free so it's definitely possible and Dembele would be stupid to take less from them if he's all about the money seeing as he's a free agent

Neeraj

The positive way of looking at this is - If Dembele stays, cool. He's starting to become a useful player and maybe he can finally string together a run of games next season without getting injured.

If he leaves, well we've potentially dodged a bullet - we have no idea how many games he will actually play; it wasn't too long back that we were literally begging for us to get rid of this guy since he's perpetually on the hospital bed. There's a very likely chance that happens again - it has what has been proven with him so far; him staying fit is the anomaly not the other way around. Also, not to mention we don't know if his form and attitude will go back to what it was once he has a nice long and fat contract signed.

So I'm pretty calm about this, and would be totally okay with however this plays out. The only thing I don't want is Dembele staying and us paying him a crazy wage (which is unlikely to happen under the circumstances anyway).

feggydinho

If true, 20m is crazy. Sissoko could have told Alemany that over the phone and saved him the trip.

Bye bye Osmane.

Lol, the deal was never on to me. He's currently on 13m so were we thinking he was going to negotiate downwards? We just have to go in for Raphinha as I think he'll be a great replacement that doesn't misplace passes easily, so a plus. Would also like to see how dembouz fares in his next club though I'm enjoying the team now and we're in great hands.

CatalinR10

For 20 mil NET he should have at least 35+ goals and 15+ assists / season , be able to decide at least 50% games by yourself.

Is he fucking stupid ?

feggydinho

The positive way of looking at this is - If Dembele stays, cool. He's starting to become a useful player and maybe he can finally string together a run of games next season without getting injured.

If he leaves, well we've potentially dodged a bullet - we have no idea how many games he will actually play; it wasn't too long back that we were literally begging for us to get rid of this guy since he's perpetually on the hospital bed. There's a very likely chance that happens again - it has what has been proven with him so far; him staying fit is the anomaly not the other way around. Also, not to mention we don't know if his form and attitude will go back to what it was once he has a nice long and fat contract signed.

So I'm pretty calm about this, and would be totally okay with however this plays out. The only thing I don't want is Dembele staying and us paying him a crazy wage (which is unlikely to happen under the circumstances anyway).

I think he's slowly leaving the injury phase as we seem to forget that he was fit almost throughout last season

feggydinho

For 20 mil NET he should have at least 35+ goals and 15+ assists / season , be able to decide at least 50% games by yourself.

Is he fucking stupid ?

Lol, its all about understanding the market and taking advantage of it. They're many overpaid players like Sancho, Grealish, Neymar not delivering those figures. So if he's all about the money, he should get as much as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans