Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Think $10-12m would be fair for both parties and closer to market value. Think we should offer that and see what happens. Would be cheaper than having paying a transfer free + wages for another player.
This is the type of shit corporate retards try to pull and generally fuck up doing.

Ferran is roughly 20m/year (wage+amortization). 10-12m net/year is pretty much Raphinas yearly cost I guess. May not make much difference on a sporting or financial level, but at least the wage structure stays intact.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Ferran is roughly 20m/year (wage+amortization). 10-12m net/year is pretty much Raphinas yearly cost I guess. May not make much difference on a sporting or financial level, but at least the wage structure stays intact.

You think we're going to have players come here on 5m net? Ferran is an outlier and anyone half decent will have better offers elsewhere even from a stingy Liverpool.

mc_lovin

You think we're going to have players come here on 5m net? Ferran is an outlier and anyone half decent will have better offers elsewhere even from a stingy Liverpool.

Christensen and Kessie reportedly earn <6.5m net and they were free agents. So who knows :S

serghei

Christensen and Kessie reportedly earn <6.5m net and they were free agents. So who knows :S

I read Kessie earns 4m net fixed salary. To get those 2.5m in bonuses he has to probably perform at a high level probably. His salary is good, unless he is some major flop. In which case he'd be overpaid. But we probably get back our investment, and some bit of profit as well by selling him on.

Messigician

🎙️| Ronaldinho: ?Dembele? Barcelona is the biggest club in the world. Very few players have the opportunity, not only for him but for any player in the world.? #fcblive

feggydinho

I read Kessie earns 4m net fixed salary. To get those 2.5m in bonuses he has to probably perform at a high level probably. His salary is good, unless he is some major flop. In which case he'd be overpaid. But we probably get back our investment, and some bit of profit as well by selling him on.

So many speculations. Fabrizio said Kessi would receive 6.5m net plus bonuses here and I find it hard to believe the 4m net cause report says that Milan offered him 6m net, still speculations

Birdy

Assists are overrated. The "assist" to Pedris solo goal counts as an assist.

People used to compare Ronaldo's playmaking to Messi's just because the former racked up a ton of assists.

It's an overrated stat for excel spreadsheets enthusiasts. USe your eye.

World class forwards should be scoring goals, not just sitting on the sidelines spamming crosses.

Once he starts adding 30 goals a season alongside those assists per matches, hell warrant those wages.

My man Laplacian trying to COPE really hard after Dembouz's explosion under Xavi.

"Assists are overrated" coming from a guy who was barricaded - since FOREVER - in every debate on any player, behind only the two old and pre-Analytics stats (goals and assists), while he refused to take seriously and dismissed all the sophisticated stats from analytics I (and others) were posting to support our arguments.

"use your eye" good advice, maybe you can turn it towards yourself, and see that Dembele is the most dangerous and creative player of this team.
Anyone who has eyes has already admitted so on this platform, but you still stubbornly refuse..
Then, the ridiculous double-standards again:
You never said "use your eye" to say anything ever remotely critical of Messi limiting the team in every possible way while dragging his corpse on the pitch the last 2 seasons, and was quick to throw goals and assists there against critical voices.
Eye test?

Mate COPE

Last edited:

Messigician

Bar?a's message to Ousmane Demb?l? is the same as it has always been:

"We'd be happy if you stay. We count on you for the future of this project, but our offer is lower than what may come from other clubs. The current economic situation is what it is."

? @Benayadachraf

I'm stunned

Everyone is using that phrase after Valverde coined it

feggydinho

Bar?a's message to Ousmane Demb?l? is the same as it has always been:

"We'd be happy if you stay. We count on you for the future of this project, but our offer is lower than what may come from other clubs. The current economic situation is what it is."

? @Benayadachraf

I'm stunned

Everyone is using that phrase after Valverde coined it

In summary, we don't care if he stays or leaves, but would be happy if he stays since we don't plan to increase our offer to him (nice stance from the club). Would be great if he signs, but I believe his agent would wait till summer and select the best offer they get, and I believe they'll get plenty of offers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In summary, we don't care if he stays or leaves, but would be happy if he stays since we don't plan to increase our offer to him (nice stance from the club). Would be great if he signs, but I believe his agent would wait till summer and select the best offer they get, and I believe they'll get plenty of offers.

Would be malpractice if they don't have anything signed with us or another team by the end of this month.

One injury and he stands to lose millions.

Iniesta Ultra

We can afford to have a unbalanced front three with a non-scoring top assister if our other forwards are really good scorers but Torres isn't and Xaviball isn't optimizing Auba's abilities.

feggydinho

Would be malpractice if they don't have anything signed with us or another team by the end of this month.

One injury and he stands to lose millions.

I don't think so, the likes of PSG or Manchester would still go for him, especially with his performance in the second half of the season. Plus he's free, we signed an injured Ferran and Aguero. The only time clubs would back off is if it's one massive injury.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think so, the likes of PSG or Manchester would still go for him, especially with his performance in the second half of the season. Plus he's free, we signed an injured Ferran and Aguero. The only time clubs would back off is if it's one massive injury.

Oh it definitely is. Most free agents have something signed before the summer.

You don't want to play the risk of sustaining a serious injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans