Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Ship this gaslighting merchent out of the club

❗️Demb?l?'s agent is asking Bar?a for a 20M net salary plus a signing bonus. Ousmane still has a verbal agreement with PSG.

? @Santi_J_FM

Gnidrologist

He's such a dumb fuck, if he doesn't notice what a one in the lifetime chance he has NOW in Xaviball. But maybe he doesn't care about football all that much anyway. Thanks for all the fish, guy. You wont be missed.

Catta

If he really has 20mil net offers, then he is as good as gone. He will never get a deal close to that, its 5mil less than what Real is offering Mbappe.

feggydinho

If he really has 20mil net offers, then he is as good as gone. He will never get a deal close to that, its 5mil less than what Real is offering Mbappe.

Heard Madrid is offering something closer to 40m for Mbappe and not 25m. I've also noticed that french players tend to earn massive salaries so I don't see a possibility of Dembele rejecting 20m for 8m cause I don't think we'll ever pay him that like even if he renews for 8m now our next offer in future renewal might be something around 12m.

OVI9323

If you look at the history of Dembele relationship with his agent, you'll see that Dembele know exactly what he's doing.

If he leave then it's his choice. Kind of Money over everything mindset. Well this last months had being positive, let's hope the streak continue then goodbye

Messigician

I refuse to think PSG are crazy enough to offer 20m net.

If they actually have then no one can here blame him for leaving that is a crazy amount of money for an injury prone player

feggydinho

I refuse to think PSG are crazy enough to offer 20m net.

If they actually have then no one can here blame him for leaving that is a crazy amount of money for an injury prone player

Why? Mbappe was on 22m and they are ready to offer him 50m if he renews, Neymar is on 35m plus and Dembele is a free agent. Varane and Sancho are on 18m at Man Utd, Coman 17m, Sane around 18m. If I'm his agent and just interested in getting high wages, I won't settle for anything less than 18m especially if my client is a free agent with massive hype (it's the market, guys)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans