Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Barca would also have tried to improve their offer from 8m to 10m at least if they wanted him to stay. It's lower than what he's currently on but would've shown effort on our part, but the Club's stance and direction is clear so I guess there's no bad blood again even if he leaves.

Barca does want him to stay, just not over a healthy salary structure which is absolutely needed unde these circumstances. So yeah, for the amount of football he has given us in the 5 years since we signed him, 8m a year is more than fair, If he doesn't understand that then he can sign for whatever team satisfies his salary needs. Dembele doesn't have anyone to blame for this.

JamDav1982

They wont be raising his offer until all the contracts are signed up.

The players already dont like being told the club is hard up and should take less when there is bigger contracts being handed out and links to likes of Haaland.

Could well be some kind of compromise deal signed where contract is not nearly as high as requested but shorter contract or achievable release clause.

Givenchy

Part of me wants to see if Xavi can actually turn him into a world class player, the player he always had potential to be but then theres been many false dawns in this saga, his profile isn't hard to replace with someone like Raphinha. Best for both parties if he goes imo

TheStig

He and QSG would fail so hard if he goes there. There is no way an attack with Ney, Messi and Dembele could work, totally wrong profiles to play together at this stage. He is deciding between money and sports ambition if the only options are Barca and QSG. If he would go to EPL than it's a different story but nobody there will offer him 20 mil net.

OVI9323

So important... Different game with him... I was happy that Adama would bring other solution but Obviously Adama is not in the same league at all.

Bring lot of creativity in the game

gasgas

He has varied his attacking game.

He can dribble and cross it, play one two, play a throughball, go inside outside, shoot (bad at this though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans