Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Only a moron believes players did 'no physical preparation' and all players at all clubs have freedom and feedback into their own personal fitness regimes if they so wish.

The training may been tailored towards older players too much but not top club gets by with no physical preparation and Barca had some fit players in their team. Just not enough.

fergus90

Chelsea will be a good club for him under the guidance of Tuchel. Although I've got a feeling Tuchel will only stick around for next season and then bounce.

Messigician

Only a moron believes players did 'no physical preparation' and all players at all clubs have freedom and feedback into their own personal fitness regimes if they so wish.

The training may been tailored towards older players too much but not top club gets by with no physical preparation and Barca had some fit players in their team. Just not enough.

Looked fit enough when we hammered prime Liverpool 3-0 and should have been 4 if it weren't for Bumdele

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sleep is really important for recovering from whatever they do in games and training sessions and you know for humans in general and this dofus was playing video games all night long and had to be taken to training sessions by a man the club hired for him because he would be going to sleep early in the morning and calling in sick.

Maybe his lack of discipline with his irregular sleeping schedules, bad diet and other dumbass shit he was doing was a bigger reason for his injuries.

Messigician

I mean he fired the club chef lol

Anyway my sources tell me club put a media embargo on reporting about his personal life issues until the renewal saga is over

Expect alot to be revealed in the coming days

Birdy

Sleep is really important for recovering from whatever they do in games and training sessions and you know for humans in general and this dofus was playing video games all night long and had to be taken to training sessions by a man the club hired for him because he would be going to sleep early in the morning and calling in sick.

Maybe his lack of discipline with his irregular sleeping schedules, bad diet and other dumbass shit he was doing was a bigger reason for his injuries.

I didn't say all these are NOT a reason.
I said there is still one reason which might have been slightly more important and that's Ernie's "no physical preparation" policy.

I say slightly more, because he was playing video games late at night and eating shit when he was at Rennes and BvB but didn't get injured at all for 2 years in a row...
Probably because they had proper training regimes there

Messigician

I didn't say all these are NOT a reason.
I said there is still one reason which might have been slightly more important and that's Ernie's "no physical preparation" policy.

I say slightly more, because he was playing video games late at night and eating shit when he was at Rennes and BvB but didn't get injured at all for 2 years in a row...
Probably because they had proper training regimes there

Not likely

Wouldn't be the first young star to let a big move early in hos career go to his head and lose focus

I am ooot

Birdy

Birdy clean making shit up and clueless as usual.

As if any coach has a 'policy of no physical preparation'.

Utter garbage.

You are missing episodes.
Go read the articles describing Ernie's "no physical preparation" trainings, and the circus that trainings were under him.

JamDav1982

You are missing episodes.
Go read the articles describing Ernie's "no physical preparation" trainings, and the circus that trainings were under him.

Nope it is a lie and it is impossible for any top team to function if were to do no physical preparation.

Barca had other fit players in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans