Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Birdy clean making shit up and clueless as usual.

As if any coach has a 'policy of no physical preparation'.

Utter garbage.

I don't know which story is true or not, but what is obvious is that he's not as injury prone as he used to be, maybe he matured and started taking care of himself more, or it could be anything else, but he should keep on doing whatever he has been doing cause it's working.

OVI9323

He'll always be in my eyes the symbol of our decadence
We had Ronaldinho, Eto, Messi, Iniesta, Puyol as golden general of our best years recently.
Dembele, countinho, Griezmann should be remember as the one who put all this work to the ground lol
Now Hope the Pedri, Fati, Araujo will bring some brighter days at least

iniestaGOAT

I don't know which story is true or not, but what is obvious is that he's not as injury prone as he used to be, maybe he matured and started taking care of himself more, or it could be anything else, but he should keep on doing whatever he has been doing cause it's working.

What do you mean this fool literally missed half the season this year

Catta

If he had played the second leg instead of that walking piece of shit Coutinho, we would have played the final. At least he would have run in the game and tried unlike the walking bum, who was our worst player, it was like playing with a man down.

vegitot

If he had played the second leg instead of that walking piece of shit Coutinho, we would have played the final. At least he would have run in the game and tried unlike the walking bum, who was our worst player, it was like playing with a man down.

You expect a bum that missed a 3m tap in when the team led 3-0 can win at Anfield??? Why didn't this bum try when he just needed a tap in to settle the score???

Catta

You expect a bum that missed a 3m tap in when the team led 3-0 can win at Anfield??? Why didn't this bum try when he just needed a tap in to settle the score???

Still better than what Coutinho showed. Would rather watch Dembele miss chances, than Coutinho walking around and doing absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans