Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

No player should shoot from there when Lewa had an open goal and he had a clear pass. Not even Messi.

vegitot

Still a bum but if this bum is injuried, the team will not be able to counter. He is half of this attacking set up.

Never think there will be this day :lol:

mc_lovin

Still not over him messing up the pass to Lewy? Dembele's move looked good, I wouldn't blame him for that.

Anyway, he's growing on me again.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Damn what's with the automatic hatred? :lol: So he was a bit selfish, every top player has been a few times in their career. He better pass if similar situation vs Bayern though :barcascarf:

serghei

It's like this guy doesn't have the simplest finishing types in his toolbox, like the common inside of the foot shot at the far post. He always tries extravagant stuff. Like Anthony scored a very simple and clean goal vs Arsenal minutes ago. If it was Dembele, he would have slammed that as hard as he could with the laces, a very unreliable type of shot with low percentage of success.

pers

It is strange coz in preseason he had excellent finish. Every shot it was a goal or at least dangerous attempt. Now it seems like 8/10 shots will be terrible and 2/10 excellent. Nothing in between.

serghei

It is strange coz in preseason he had excellent finish. Every shot it was a goal or at least dangerous attempt. Now it seems like 8/10 shots will be terrible and 2/10 excellent. Nothing in between.

Still, he slammed them in. He lacks the technical shot where he just keeps his cool and places the ball nicely, which is how most players finish chances. Keep your composure, and place the ball nicely with the inside of your foot where you want it to go. He almost never does that. He basically slams the ball as hard as he can which is a low percentage shot if your technique is not immaculate.

SmilerBam

Damn what's with the automatic hatred? :lol: So he was a bit selfish, every top player has been a few times in their career. He better pass if similar situation vs Bayern though :barcascarf:

He is not and will never be a top player. He has speed and that is about it.

OVI9323

He gave us several good moment already this season and i consider that he should have 2 assist for this match (first one on for Lewa, and there was a great ball where Raphinha should have took the shot but tried to dribble the GK instead)
Nevertheless his shooting skills are lackluster, decision making i'll not be too hard on him for now since he's not bad since roughly 7 month (lot of assist)
But i'll expect well more from him against the likes of Madrid,bayern or inter and i seen his output history, big are the chances that he will disappoint us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans