Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange case. When I read his interviews he seemed a normal guy. On the other hand when you see some of his actions he seems dumb.

Shame.

CatalinR10

Why ?
Because your beloved Neymar did not come.

source.gif

My beloved Neymar? :lol:

you're now an official Neymar deffender.

tenor.gif

bastardo

I do not think it will go bad for him.
Dembélé is a great talent. he can do things on the ground like Messi does.
Remember that he saved us several times to earn points in the league. He also helped us win the supercup and he played with injury in the game against Lyon, which allowed us to qualify.
I know that you love Neymar, but think that the arrival of Neymar will bring nothing. He is always hurt and unprofessional.

You can fault Neymar for many things but unprofessional is not one of them, at least not on the pitch. He'll perform on the pitch, good or even bad but you'll never catch Neymar going missing or being anonymous throughout the game.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You can fault Neymar for many things but unprofessional is not one of them, at least not on the pitch. He'll perform on the pitch, good or even bad but you'll never catch Neymar going missing or being anonymous throughout the game.
Taking time off to go to your sisters party is being professional, well then I learn something new everyday.

BBZ8800

He'll perform on the pitch, good or even bad but you'll never catch Neymar going missing or being anonymous throughout the game.

Except in a spring of 2016 and 2017 in La Liga.
He played hide and seek game for 3-4 Months in each season.

He won.
Nobody managed to find him during matches.

What's there to disagree about? That Barcaman loves Neymar? :lol:

Barcaman, his company has generated a lot of funds in recent years, so it's time to go to the office of our dear Barto and lend him $ 215 million so that the club can bring Neymar home.
it's time dude.
Let the keyboard cool down and move a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans