Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Coman renewed so can cross Bayern off that imaginary list of clubs interested in him. Also reported in France recently that PSG don't want him either.

On the contrary, I think he would easily get offers if he stays injury-free. talent-wise, I place him alongside Sancho, Koman, Sane, Rashford and they're all on 250k plus salaries.

Laplacian

For the first time in a long time I've witnessed the Dembele with the talent everyone raves about. Still nowhere near what he showcased in those matches against Leganes, Levante and Spurs back in 18/19.

And even in a good game, you can tell that all of his brilliance comes from speed and spamming crosses. The shooting he showed today was as always terrible. That run he made near the end of the second half, where he received the ball with a poor first touch and let it bounce off the pitch showcased his inconsistent technique and slow decision making.

It seems like his ceiling now will be decent to very good amount of take ons and a bunch of crosses into the box throughout the match. He needs a good manager to give him a pamphlet of a limited amount of things on what to do during a match and if he follows it he can be very useful.

Will never be a top winger though.

OVI9323

As usual, his best game are still not game where we can fully trust him (Look at the action arround the 90 min)
Ansu is the definition of efficient and end product, not dembouz unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans