Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnidrologist

I liked lot if his "little" plays in the recent game. Like dribbling a guy on the spot and then linking up with others and dribbling again and succeeding the ball where needs to be. Sometimes there was this Brazil70 flair type of feeling especially, when Frenkie started to do the same thing and they both linked up. The feeling of dominance (decade long) was great. Also that high through ball to Gavi, where he get fouled. Lots of these little intricate build up plays that i never seen him done before. People were questioning why doesn't go for the throat, but he actually subdued himself as Xavi obviously told and did great as a squad member. At this rate i start to want to get him renewed as long as he doesn't continue to be dumb on other aspects of his life, like demanding gold and maidens for few good displays. Xavi will make a lot of iffy players look better than they are and he will feel it, if he goes to club that doesn't have this kind of management.

blaug

PSG probably because you know they will offer him an insane salary. Would be another waste of a career. I understand that he didn't develop for 4 years here due to injuries and shit managers, but he finally seems to have overcome his injury issues and we have a fantastic coach now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans