Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

This is different Dembele from the guy who got booed at Camp Nou. The chemistry with Auba is really there and the faith Xavi invests in Dembouz is paying off.

He has the same skills as he had back in 2017, but now playing with confidence he looks completely different.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FOVwpqNacAMo5-L

Comments under Pedri's IG post after the RM win.

this guy's been a comedian on Instagram lately :lol: was also bantering Ferran

Givenchy

We'll see how much he has matured by his final decision. Stay at Barca under a manager who believes in him, improves him or join a mess like United/PSG for more $$$

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should consider taking up our last offer or negotiate it to a 2 or 3 year extension instead so he can re-negotiate in a couple of years if he keeps performing like he did in the first half.

But I think he'll listen to his greedy agent and join PSG.

Camavinga fired Sissoko because he was causing trouble for him and almost cost him a transfer to Real Madrid. Dembele should do the same and hire a Mendes or Raiola but they're family friends I read so that probably makes it difficult.

feggydinho

He should consider taking up our last offer or negotiate it to a 2 or 3 year extension instead so he can re-negotiate in a couple of years if he keeps performing like he did in the first half.

But I think he'll listen to his greedy agent and join PSG.

Camavinga fired Sissoko because he was causing trouble for him and almost cost him a transfer to Real Madrid. Dembele should do the same and hire a Mendes or Raiola but they're family friends I read so that probably makes it difficult.

Do you think Mendes or Raiola would accept a salary of 7.5m + bonuses for him? None of them will, they'll all use his hype to get as much as they can and they'll also ask for their commission so the same thing.

Blinkfloyd

Even though he is providing assists. There is simply no way to go over 200-250k for him(12m gross) we simply don?t have the money.
Focusing on Araujo/Gavi renewals is priority one.
We can?t do the same mistakes from past and expect different results.

Devils

9 assists in 12 La Liga matches this season.

Incredible efficiency.

I have no doubt the best place in the world for Ousmane is here. Xavi will not only increase his assisting ability but also his goal scoring. He will easily be the best winger in the world over the next season or two with Xavi's guidance.

FDrQyjvXsAM8qwK.jpg:large

Renew him!

serghei

Not even close to renewing him on his terms. Would be a Bartomeu type of fuck up. Guy wants to get paid the big money without proving himself first. Fuck that. He's talented, but for us, his most memorable moment was stumbling himself on the 4-0 ball vs Liverpool.

Quite the nerve on this guy considering how much he cost and how shit he was. Probably 2nd worst signing in the club's history.

Windhook

I guess we'll have another summer drama whether a player stays or not!:lol:

Seeing Dembouz being key to our success recently, I'd say Laporta swallow his pride and reach a deal.

Joan

9 assists in 12 La Liga matches this season.

Incredible efficiency.

I have no doubt the best place in the world for Ousmane is here. Xavi will not only increase his assisting ability but also his goal scoring. He will easily be the best winger in the world over the next season or two with Xavi's guidance.

FDrQyjvXsAM8qwK.jpg:large

Renew him!

How old is this quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans