Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

We tend to overlook a players' shortcomings, if they step up to the challenge for important games (e.g. CL KO) against tough opponents.
Dembele and Vini might be equally wasteful with possession, turnovers bad passes etc, but the former has never stepped up when it matters, on the contrary, the bigger the challenge, the worse he performs. He is the opposite of Vini really in that sense, who might be equally frustrating for his team sometimes, but does pull his weight. Is that point simple enough for you? Or is everyone except you a numpty? Or is that the only word you know?

Gnidrologist

Your mental capacity seems to degrade along with your destitute use of language. Explain what's "your point" coherently or you're the numpty.

JamDav1982

You've skipped your medication again?

Skipped debates with numpties like you.

Learned that in past when you were pining for Puig and Braitwaite.

Thick as pig shit and clueless with an arrogance behind suich stupidity is a heady mix from likes of yourself.

JamDav does not have time for such numpties.

Sorry Grinder.

mc_lovin

Without having read any of the last pages (and for the better), but my advice: don't bother with JamDav. Take his point (which can be good), but quit at that point. It's better to argue with a wall.

Gnidrologist

Have to add that you do make some good points here and there (like Dejong vs Busquets stuff), but there too much obsessing about being right on on everything just like BBZ. For example, i changed my mind on Puig, when all the stuff about his personality and lack of commitment came out and he didn't show any signs of development. It was also at the time, when our midfield was nonexistent and urging for a change. Don't see problem admitting that hopes are shattered. Braith was a situational thing, when we had zero attacking options, not that i rate him highly.

JohnN

Only point made is there is no point to argue anything with a person so full of arrogance that believes everyone else is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans