Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegitot

They will miss Dembele a lot
20230729-051300.jpg

ajnotkeith

Supposedly he got mad Laporta tried to trade him and Gavi for Mbappe. But who actually believes that.
So if Laporta tried to trade him and Gavi for Mbappe, how can the club be mad that he leaves to the same club now? When the conditions suited Laporta he was fine sending him to PSG.

Just proven perfectly that the club and the player will both do what is best on their own terms, neither has any loyalty to each other.

M3ls

The biggest problem is that there are no available options on the market for the right wing position.

Don't talk to me about Silva, he's not a winger.

Birdy

I am utterly disappointed in him...
Moussa won. He convinced him to take the money instead of the better sporting project

My only hope now is that Tebas' hate towards PSG can work out something and prevent them from paying the release close in time, so these cunts are forced to negotiate on our terms

Messi983

So he basically gets the same whether PSG pays 50m or 100m. But if they would pay more to us then I'd imagine he'd get lower signing bonus.

Kul_z

Because we have to reduce the wage bill by 200m to be profitable again and don't forget the 100m missing by playing in a much smaller stadium next season. Thats around 300m we need to save for the ffp. Summer 24, that's when we're able to spend again. We need to hold on for one more season like this and then it's over.
Also it's not like players like Lewy and Gundogan playing for free, or Gavi, Pedri, Balde extend for free mate.
But wasn it last summer that we needed to reduce our wage cap for 200m? Confused, but thanks. It seems that every now and then tebas comes out with some idiotic policy that we need to reduce or sell to be able to even breathe.

ajnotkeith

Moussa won. He convinced him to take the money instead of the better sporting project

My only hope now is that Tebas' hate towards PSG can work out something and prevent them from paying the release close in time, so these cunts are forced to negotiate on our terms
Sad day. He had the talent of an all time Barca legend and instead contributed close to nothing.

One of the most regretful episodes ever. And as soon as it finally looks like he might have improving fitness he goes to PSG.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

People are actually optimistic enough to think Tebas will do Barca a favour and slow the deal down after they just humiliated his team again in another Classico?

Man, Tebas is secretly doing cartwheels of joy right now, probably naked.

No chance.

feggydinho

If Démbéle’s €100M clause is activated from tomorrow, he would receive 20-25% of the fee. [
@tjuanmarti

WE MOVE
With this, Dembele would actually be foolish if he doesn't get the deal sorted today. Man just has to be logical and either move for the money now at his own terms or stay for Barca's project (should also know that our offer won't he increased). Don't understand why this is stalling.

He appears to be indecisive and that's not a good negotiation trait.

delancey

Better sporting project? We have gotten humiliated in the EL two years in a row with Xavi at the helm, and there is a real possibility of a third. :lol:

Porque

Should have told Arda Guler that he would be registered this year when Dembele leaves. :innocent:

Also that Angelo Gabriel first option looks good right about now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans