Paul Pogba

M

monamou

Actually, I don't mind seeing Pogba joining Barca for the right price

Götze is worht mentioning but my absolute dream is Isco. The question I am asking though is the following : can we get hime for 40 million euros considering the fact that his contract ends by 2018 ? This is pure fantasy right now.
Pogba for 40m? Double that m8. Isco is unavilable and Gotze has been shite this season.

I don't care how much we spend, it's the qatari money not mine.

Jombi

Couldnt we try to get someone like Nabil Fekir from Lyon if we really want someone really attacking? I doubt he will cost more than 30m euros. He has basically been a God for Lyon this season and made PSG sweat like crazy to win the league, and is only 21 years old.

M

monamou

I'd take Gundongan + any of O.Torres/Youri Tielmanns/Coutiniho/etc and spend the rest on a RB and attacking backup
Are we even following Tielemans? I doubt it. Oli Torres is on loan from Atleti. Don't rate Coutinho that high. Gundogan hasn't regained his form yet and it's a big question mark if he ever will.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Would be great news. But I don't believe SPORT at all. Every time Barca aims for a player, it's the same story. Sometimes said player signs, sometomes he does not. It's like they have no real info.

For instance, they published the same stories about TS and Marquinhos.

That said, really hope Pogba joins Barca for real.

Yeah SPORT always does this, I mean every media gets some rumours right and some wrong, but sport ALWAYS goes with the angle "the player absolutely prefers barça over any other club", which is the hilarious part, for them, every single player has Barça as #1 of their whishlist ^^

Bertus

French medias went wild and interviewed many people that know Pogba, asking them about PSG, like his best friend, and his brother.

Pogba's best friend, Mahamadou Konté, said Pogba should not come back to Ligue 1. He said there are better leagues, and better clubs than PSG.

M

monamou

de bruyne maybe, verrati, ramsey, herrera, ? or temp thiago back?
Thiago is a traitor and Pep's muppet. Don't want him back.

Verratti will not be leaving PSG, that has been made clear.

Ramsey? No comment.

De Bruyne? Not a player for Barca IMO.

Herrera has no reason to leave Man Utd and we're not interested in him at all.

Butaan4barca

ramsey would be a great fit. Unless someone throws stats at me. I believe ramsey has better passing accuracy. And tactical game in him than a lot of players named here in this thread. I would love to see his passing accuracy, contribution to defense and contribution to attack stats.

thiago is not a traitor, in his position only jonathan dos santos would've stayed to warm the bench. Now with xavi gone, and a guaranteed first team place he can be someone we can try to bring him back this or next year, especially if pep leaves byern.

psg sure would be difficult to deal with but i was answering the earlier question who would i like to come instead of pogba.

de bruyne, just look at his stats, i think he is more for barca, much more than pogba.

herrara might just love to come back to spain, just saying.

Alarcón

I'd take Gundongan + any of O.Torres/Youri Tielmanns/Coutiniho/etc and spend the rest on a RB and attacking backup

Why do people bring up these hipster players all the time? If I read Tielemans or Oliver Torres on another thread on here I'm gonna puke. Do we want world class midfielders or young players who might or might not become any good? Where would we play fu*king Oliver Torres when better players can't even get decent minutes in our team? It seems most people on here are still holding onto fantasies they had about Torres and how he could become the new Xavi and whatnot when they saw him play years ago. It's been 2 years now that guy hasn't really progressed. Reminds me of when people thought we don't need Neymar because we have Deulofeu. Y'all need to stop playing Football Manager.

And no, as much as I love Granit Xhaka and think he is better than any of these hipster players mentioned, I do not think he is good enough for Barcelona.

M

monamou

ramsey would be a great fit. Unless someone throws stats at me. I believe ramsey has better passing accuracy. And tactical game in him than a lot of players named here in this thread. I would love to see his passing accuracy, contribution to defense and contribution to attack stats.

thiago is not a traitor, in his position only jonathan dos santos would've stayed to warm the bench. Now with xavi gone, and a guaranteed first team place he can be someone we can try to bring him back this or next year, especially if pep leaves byern.

psg sure would be difficult to deal with but i was answering the earlier question who would i like to come instead of pogba.

de bruyne, just look at his stats, i think he is more for barca, much more than pogba.

herrara might just love to come back to spain, just saying.
Ramsey is just another overhyped English player. I believe he's also pretty injury prone.

Can you imagine a Welsh player at Barca? :S

Home of Barca Fans