Paul Pogba

Butaan4barca

before injury, ramsey was literally carrying arsenal. his passing is good. he can shoot and score a lot of goals, makes assits. positionally i think he is almost top notch. his work rate is among best. Is a complete box to box, rakitic type of a player.

I am not really sure, hows is that overrated.

Besides, with the three forwards we have, we definitely want the ball to be passed as quickly as possible to them. And with rakitic attacking the goal, adding ramsey as another threat to the goal, along with his box/just outside the box presence, i think he would be a great signing.

Ghosting

Ramsey has resorted back to kind of pre last season form, he is not influencing games like he was. Then again iniesta doesn't influence that much either any more and Butaan has a point of a box to box that can get the ball to the front 3 whilst defending and attacking is kind of what we want. I think last year along with his goals and assists Ramsey also had the most tackles.

However I am like 99% certain Ramsey would bottle it, and just play garbage for us. He isn't worth 50 million, at best 30 but I wouldn't pay more than 20, cos of the high chance he would be useless.

Butaan4barca

and besides, characteristic wise. I think the most important one is the ability to make a 30-40 yard long accurate ( pirlo like) passes to quickly release front three as an addition to our current system to hit opposition on the break. Thats something we have developed this season already.

Its important to have a player who is equality effective in this regard besides being effective in the build up game.

Frodo_FCB

Please no more players from Arsenal or even more i wouldnt even look players playing in epl...Most of them flop in la liga.

Butaan4barca

like luca modric, ronaldo and gareth bale ? or maybe giovani dos santos & carlos vella ? total flops ??? .

without going into history.

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

not even berrilin ? i guess, he is the most attractive RB option for us. As soon as our ban is over, i think we are going for him to bring the lad back home.

Frodo_FCB

like luca modric, ronaldo and gareth bale ? or maybe giovani dos santos & carlos vella ? total flops ??? .

without going into history.

Seriously? Bale is a total flop imo, especially consodering his transfer fee. GDS is acutally a la liga player.
You actually posted some names that are just exceptions, im sure that the epl players that flopped, are more than the ones that succeed.

Butaan4barca

if you consider his transfer fees, than you should also consider the monetary benefits, from his shirts sale, image rights and other marketing benefits.

Just on the pitch, bale has been good for madrid.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
if you consider his transfer fees, than you should also consider the monetary benefits, from his shirts sale, image rights and other marketing benefits.

Just on the pitch, bale has been good for madrid.

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I was just thinking about the EPL players who came to La liga...

Henry, Suarez, Mascherano, [Pique], van Bronckhorst for Barca - They can be counted as success stories at Barca imo.
Modrić, Ronaldo, CR, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Carvalho, Beckham for Real. Real also had Essien, Adebayor and Chicharito as loans who can't be taken as flops.

Yet when we talk about the flops... Bale, Song, Cesc, Hleb and Petit spring into mind...

So what can we say about this? Look at what players Real want from EPL and buy them.. or buy from Liverpool as Mascherano and Suarez both come from there... Henderson incoming? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans