Paul Pogba

Barcalove

Banned
Why do people bring up these hipster players all the time? If I read Tielemans or Oliver Torres on another thread on here I'm gonna puke. Do we want world class midfielders or young players who might or might not become any good? Where would we play fu*king Oliver Torres when better players can't even get decent minutes in our team? It seems most people on here are still holding onto fantasies they had about Torres and how he could become the new Xavi and whatnot when they saw him play years ago. It's been 2 years now that guy hasn't really progressed. Reminds me of when people thought we don't need Neymar because we have Deulofeu. Y'all need to stop playing Football Manager.

And no, as much as I love Granit Xhaka and think he is better than any of these hipster players mentioned, I do not think he is good enough for Barcelona.
Exactly.
This is Barça, not Porto, if we decide to buy, we should buy good and proved players, not some random kids who arent even the best of their league/team

Barcalove

Banned
I don't care to the price tag of 100M, if he fail, we will get some money with his shirts and sponsors and we can sell for almost the price that we paid.

but ..

i would never pay a wage of 12M, never,never. If he wants to come to Barça, he needs to accept an regular salary and the hierarchy of the team.

L

Lagerfeld

I don't care to the price tag of 100M, if he fail, we will get some money with his shirts and sponsors and we can sell for almost the price that we paid.

:lol: Seems legit that you can sell a failed player for the price you paid

Nevertheless, I hope we get him and I don't care if the fee is 70, 80, 90 or 100 million.
He will suceed. I'm totally convinced!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Why do people bring up these hipster players all the time? If I read Tielemans or Oliver Torres on another thread on here I'm gonna puke. Do we want world class midfielders or young players who might or might not become any good? Where would we play fu*king Oliver Torres when better players can't even get decent minutes in our team? It seems most people on here are still holding onto fantasies they had about Torres and how he could become the new Xavi and whatnot when they saw him play years ago. It's been 2 years now that guy hasn't really progressed. Reminds me of when people thought we don't need Neymar because we have Deulofeu. Y'all need to stop playing Football Manager.

And no, as much as I love Granit Xhaka and think he is better than any of these hipster players mentioned, I do not think he is good enough for Barcelona.

Who do you want then?

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
ramsey would be a great fit. Unless someone throws stats at me. I believe ramsey has better passing accuracy. And tactical game in him than a lot of players named here in this thread. I would love to see his passing accuracy, contribution to defense and contribution to attack stats.

[tw]601508137829535744[/tw]

Co0ter

Signing Ramsey would be a nightmare. My first choice is Kovacic and at 30mil for a player of his quality it would be a fantastic signing considering how inflated young talent fees are.

Pogba would be my second choice, over the course of the season he has proven he is a very good, young talent. For 100mil though? Yea right. Not even 80mil. I'd tell Juventus to stfu. Kovacic is all around the clear best choice for me, for fitting a position we need rejuvenated and at a reasonable price.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Paying 100 million for any player is stupid, and even more if it is for Pogba...

I rather have Verratti, Gundogan or Kovacic, and for 100 million we probably could get all three, hahaha...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Paying 100 million for any player is stupid, and even more if it is for Pogba...

I rather have Verratti, Gundogan or Kovacic, and for 100 million we probably could get all three, hahaha...

For 100 M you probably wouldn't be able to get Verratti alone.

bastardo

Lurker for a while, here. I just wonder why people here seem to think Barcelona can get Verratti for anything less than 70 mil? This is psg, for god sake.

Co0ter

Yea, if these Arsenal players were really that good they wouldn't mess up every season and fall short of the title. Back when Cesc and RVP were there they were playing some great football, fun to watch. The last few seasons, especially this season, have been painful. Wenger throwing like 5 midfielders/wingers on the field with seemingly no plan and one striker.

Try playing two strikers or buy proper wingers or something.

Home of Barca Fans