Paul Pogba

raskolnikov

Pogba's agent is trying to get the best deal possible, he probably doesn't care where pogba ends up. I doubt pogba also cares, second best paid player seriously? We have iniesta pique messi neymar suarez busi all who deserve higher salary than him. He can go to city and psg, we will move gundogan and kovacic. We can sign both of them with the the same amount of money we need to sign pogba.

I actually think Barca should have blown all the negotions based on that salary demand alone. The arrogance to even demand it in the first place?

What has he done that deserves something like that? plays well for Juve and? nothing else, should be a 40m player at best in this market.
There is zero reason why he should be worth more than Veratti or Koke. Or even Rakitic for that matter.

dakt

I actually think Barca should have blown all the negotions based on that salary demand alone. The arrogance to even demand it in the first place?

What has he done that deserves something like that? plays well for Juve and? nothing else, should be a 40m player at best in this market.
There is zero reason why he should be worth more than Veratti or Koke. Or even Rakitic for that matter.

x

Icarium

Lifestealer

He is buried in his own hype, some clubs are actually buying it. I can understand city and psg being okay with the demand but how the fuck can barca be okay with it.

gatsu

This Arrogance is unreal, absolutely ridiculous.

Pogba and Raiola can go to hell, please uncle Perez, do us a last favour.

Jombi

But isnt the real value of Veratti an infinite amount since PSG will only sell for an infinite amount? Just like Messi for us?

Bertus

Can't be possible nowadays when you see players like Dybala with just 1 year left in their contract are sold above 30M euros...

khaled_a_d

You do realize we live in 2015 not 2008 anymore,right?

Bertus

When is the bubble going to burst?

Depends how it will end up.

Raiola could go full retard and continue to ask more and more, leading Pogba to stay one more year in Juve.

But here's the trick: Pogba had an amazing season. No one can tell us if he will do anywhere as good next season.

If he fails to do as good next season, Raiola will have to lower his demands.

At first I thought that maybe Juve could keep him, but unless Raiola and Marotta are going full retards, it's very risky for them to keep Pogba in Juve next season.

I don't mean Pogba will become average just like that, but for example, he could get heavily injured and miss 6 motnhs for all we know, leading to an average season or worse (see Gundogan).

They ask so much already. More than 100M euros, 12M euros NET. And it's like they expect even more.

Starting to agree with most people here, even if I really, really want him to sign with barca.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, no, I meant the financial bubble. When will the pricing market in football crash? But I agree with what you have to say.

Bertus

No, no, I meant the financial bubble. When will the pricing market in football crash? But I agree with what you have to say.

In France, there are talks about heading towards a salary cap just like in NBA...

the problem is that it will just hurt the french league if they are alone to do this...............

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In France, there are talks about heading towards a salary cap just like in NBA...

the problem is that it will just hurt the french league if they are alone to do this...............

Yeah, things like that would have to be done on a continental association level or international level.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I do not want him. Pogba is an amazing player but he would be a Galactico signing for us (also for RM). We do not need another superstar player. We need a reliable player who does his job in midfield and shows an occasional moment of brilliance from time to time.
Verratti would be perfect but is not available right now so Kovacic would be my 1st pick.

The fee would be way too high too. Rather buy 2 midfielders and a RB for that.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Just like it only hurts the spanish league that these new bans about youth players.
Speaking of which, why does it only apply to liga teams? I'm sure as trees that every elite club is poaching 13 year olds from all over the world.
Are they targeting liga because it's the strongest?

Home of Barca Fans