Paul Pogba

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Pogba_juve_crop.jpg

Don't underestimate the power of the haircut, this alone is worth a salary of 10M :neymar:
article-2549323-1B18F62600000578-931_306x423.jpg

Ever since Villa left your team is pretty ugly, losing female fans by the day :facepalm:

Jombi

I think the main reason a rather limited player like Pogba is so expensive is because there is a big dearth of great players these days compared to a few years ago. Combine that with ever increasing budgets among the big clubs, then all that money dont see other options than to chase the same players. Truly world class players are few and far between these days. A player like Rivaldo would probably cost 250m euros today. How much would PSG receive for the young Ronaldinho today? 400m euros?

Bertus

Messi had it in his contract to be highest paid player at club.

That makes me laugh when thinking about some people who criticize Alves because he seems to like money.

Seems that messi likes money a lot too.

Anyways, about Pogba, hope that no one is willing to accept what Raiola and Marotta are asking for. So they will have to negociate a lower salary at least.

But I still fear Barto will just buy him. One day I'll get up and bim, "Barcelona signed Pogba. He will earn 15M net per year. Even more than the expected 12M".

To be honest, every time I check news, I expect something like that to pop up.

Home of Barca Fans