Paul Pogba

khaled_a_d

It is true that sandro is leaving barca in much better financial state than laporta but the damage done in other areas is too much. At least laporta did not damage the club image. Ronnie is majorly rosell signing, I don't think laporta had anything to do with it. We may hate his shady nike and Brazilian connections but because of those connections only we got Ronnie and ultimately a CL after long time.

Personally I prefer laporta with some business minded person as his assistant. Laporta alone cant run the club he might drive the club to huge debts. Any other good candidates?

Our depts was close to every other big clubs when Laporta left .clubs like RM,Manu,Chelsea all had bigger debts IIRC .it wasn't until FFP that clubs started reducing their debts
Laporta could have stopped the R10 signing ,their was many in the clubs & media who pushed for Ayala & Aimar signing that was the other cheaper alternative .if it wasn't for Laporta supporting signing R10 and backing Rossel we would have gone for the other option .Rossell might have been the one doing the negotiation and pulling his connections but ultimately it would have never been done without both of them .also putting a bigger offer to PSG than Manu helps

Jair Ventura

I don't think Pogba nor Raiola are going to accept the loan proposal Barcelona is making. Actually don't think Raiola is too interested in having him at Barcelona at all given his wage demands.

L

Lagerfeld

Our depts was close to every other big clubs when Laporta left .clubs like RM,Manu,Chelsea all had bigger debts IIRC .

Well, you have no clue hat all - sorry
- Man Utd. has debt due to the takeover - won't explain that because it makes no sense because the most guys won't get it.
- Bayern has and had no debt
- don't have to talk about Chelsea and RM I think

L

Lagerfeld

How long have you been watching Barca?we were literally on our way to be the current Liverpool if it wasn't for Laporta
He brought R10,Eto'o,Deco,Marquez,Giuly, Henry and the list goes on to the team through Bargain deals .he brought 2 Barca coaches who was ranked among top 3 coaches in our history

We were in a way more disastrous financial situation when he came in than when he left .again we went from being the next Liverpool/Lazio to the biggest club in the world .he is the one who brought Rijkaard ,Pep to coach 1st team and groomed Lucho to follow Pep

Deco wasn't by any means Rossel transfer ,R10 wasn't even his choice ,he was just the board member responsible during the negotiation .that happened in every big transfer that a board member negotiate it .that is like saying Neymar isn't Rossel signing b/c he wasn't the one negotiating it
Rijkaard wasn't key. is one of the most idiotic things i've ever read .he was more than key
And who did you think improved La Masia?who did sign Busquets,Pedro as prospect? they were brought during Laporta's era who worked hard to improve La masia

Well, you are ridiculous - sorry - jsut great fun xD

Deco and Dinho were Sandro's transfers but it makes no sense to explain to some/the most here...

Oh he imroved La Masia WOW what a genius. This is what every club in the world did in the last years... well maybe not in Cairo. Every club improved their training facilities, youth academy and so on...

Henry LOL - at this time Barça was one of the Top 3 clubs and every top club acquires great players like him, and that was not the point of our discussion.

Yes our financial situation was perfect when he left. We had no liquidity to pay the salaries :mou:

Oh come on it's not worth to waste time here...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't think Pogba nor Raiola are going to accept the loan proposal Barcelona is making. Actually don't think Raiola is too interested in having him at Barcelona at all given his wage demands.

Well there was already a rumour that Pogba is staying at Juve this summer probably because he wants to join Barca, it was from two sources, md and gazzetta de la sport if I am not mistaken. Let's just wait and see.

L

Lagerfeld

BBZ nothing against you ,but your posts are so damn long. Whenever I see a long post , I know that it's you without even looking at your name/avatar.

Well, but he has a opinion and decency... the most members lack both

khaled_a_d

Well, you are ridiculous - sorry - jsut great fun xD

Deco and Dinho were Sandro's transfers but it makes no sense to explain to some/the most here...

Oh he imroved La Masia WOW what a genius. This is what every club in the world did in the last years... well maybe not in Cairo. Every club improved their training facilities, youth academy and so on...

Henry LOL - at this time Barça was one of the Top 3 clubs and every top club acquires great players like him, and that was not the point of our discussion.

Yes our financial situation was perfect when he left. We had no liquidity to pay the salaries :mou:

Oh come on it's not worth to waste time here...

Oh ,gr8 .reply on every post with making fun of people points without adding to the discussion ,your time here look to be gr8 buddy ...or not
So Laporta take no credit because things he has improved ,is his job to improve so it isn't big deal?!!! yeah
And R10 and Deco is just Sandro signing ,even though he wasn't in charge and Laporta could have gone for other options that even the media back then tried to push for?
cool story bro

Jair Ventura

Well there was already a rumour that Pogba is staying at Juve this summer probably because he wants to join Barca, it was from two sources, md and gazzetta de la sport if I am not mistaken. Let's just wait and see.

The likelihood of him staying at Juve another year in the face of 100m transfer bids is slim to none. Never mind his wage demands, which would instantly triple his salary. I also don't recall him nor his agent stating a preference as to where he landed, rather the club that offers the most will secure his signature.

khaled_a_d

The likelihood of him staying at Juve another year in the face of 100m transfer bids is slim to none. Never mind his wage demands, which would instantly triple his salary. I also don't recall him nor his agent stating a preference as to where he landed, rather the club that offers the most will secure his signature.

ِIs he really gonna get offers for the salary he demands and what Juve wants to sell? I don't know there is a lot of talking but media now a days says a lot of crap.staying with Juve and having a gr8 Euro 2016 could get all the parties what they want just 1 year later

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Well maybe it won't be a year, maybe only until January? And as things stand now it's seems that only Barca and City are desperate to spend huge amount on him and City would probably be a downgrade compared to Juve.

Jair Ventura

ِIs he really gonna get offers for the salary he demands and what Juve wants to sell? I don't know there is a lot of talking but media now a days says a lot of crap.staying with Juve and having a gr8 Euro 2016 could get all the parties what they want just 1 year later

Don't believe PSG has any problems giving him 11-13m annually so long as it fits within the frame of FFP. If sanctions are significantly relaxed, all bets are off imo.

Bertus

The Gazzetta didn't say that. Pogba explicetly choosing Barca only happened in MD's wet dreams.

Medias close to Juve said that Pogba is interested in RM, and Barca. If RM pays, Pogba has no reason to wait.

If Barca doesn't buy Pogba this summer, they could face City offering 150M next year if they can since the FFP will be amended.

And lastly, the idea of Pogba waiting January will never happen. He wants to play the early stage of CL, be it with Juve or another club.

City's bid 96. Pretty sure Italian bookies, along with the English, have they and PSG as favorites.

Check Canal Supporters for bookies, they did an article a few days ago.

PSG is not favorite at all, actually bottom of the list of the big clubs now.

BenRobbins

He will stay at juve! There is nothing concrete linking him to any club and juve are on the up.

Barca -Transfer Ban
Real- Wrong kind of midfielder for them
PSG- FFP
Bayern- Not interested
City- FFP + Toure is now staying
Chelsea- Not interested
United- Not interested/Pogba wouldn't want to for many reasons

Home of Barca Fans