Paul Pogba

BBZ8800

Can they sign him before elections though? if they dont get re-elected the transfer is a no go right?

They'll sign him before the elections for 100+ Millions and for insane wages.
Then these criminals will lose the elections, and then the next board and the coach will have to deal with insane debts, and with a treble winning team that gets ruined by a stupid signing.

I expect Barca to turn into Pep's Barca after buying Cesc (trying to fit an unnecessary signing and ruining the well balanced team).
Or into a CL winners Bayern turning into a Pep's Bayern.

But at least we will get new 13-years old fans here on forum because of the best player eva'.
And our youtube channel will have a lot of views.

Get ready for 50 clownish dribbles in the next Season, losing a CL, and 5-10 insane long ranged golazos from Pogbinho.
We only need to spend around 150-180 M Euros in fee+wages for that crap.

We can lose the CL, ruin the balanced (and treble winning) team and get troubles into our team in 100s of much cheaper ways than this one.

Barto will do his job and get our team in troubles as always, don't worry :clown:

#TeamPogba&BartoHate

Last edited:

JamDav1982

They'll sign him before the elections for 100+ Millions and for insane wages.
Then these criminals will lose the elections, and then the next board and the coach will have to deal with insane debts, and with a treble winning team that gets ruined by a stupid signing.

I expect Barca to turn into Pep's Barca after buying Cesc (trying to fit an unnecessary signing and ruining the well balanced team).
Or into a CL winners Bayern turning into a Pep's Bayern.

But at least we will get new 13-years old fans here on forum because of the best player eva'.
And our youtube channel will have a lot of views.

Get ready for 50 clownish dribbles in the next Season, losing a CL, and 5-10 insane long ranged golazos from Pogbinho.
We only need to spend around 150-180 M Euros in fee+wages for that crap.

We can lose the CL, ruin the balanced (and treble winning) team and get troubles into our team in 100s of much cheaper ways than this one.

Barto will do his job and get our team in troubles as always, don't worry :clown:

#TeamPogba&BartoHate

Yeah Barto will get the team in trouble as always....

The same Barto who as President who in first full season in charge has helped Barca get to verge of treble.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I see us getting him for 70m + performance related bonuses.

Just hope he doesn't get more than 7m in salary. That's max and prob still even pushing it a bit.

L

Lagerfeld

Then these criminals will lose the elections, and then the next board and the coach will have to deal with insane debts

Are you talking about Laporta and Txiki, the worst sporting director in the history of the sport?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I see us getting him for 70m + performance related bonuses.

Just hope he doesn't get more than 7m in salary. That's max and prob still even pushing it a bit.

Yup sounds about right, people here are exaggerating, it's seems that it's certain that Barto will instantly agree to all demands Juve and Riaola are raising.

BBZ8800

Are you talking about Laporta and Txiki, the worst sporting director in the history of the sport?

No.

About Rosell and Barto.
The magic duo that managed to get the highest number of controversies, frauds and lawsuits in Barca's history.

Name me one bigger club who had more scandals and who made more criminal actions than we had in the last few years?
Thanks

He will cost more than that in both aspects.

Yes.
Barto the clown is desperate.
he will pay 100+ for transfer and 10m+ for wages, surely. I mean, we "need" Pogba, right? we can't survive without him :rolleyes:

I have huge faith in Barto. :clown:
He will make the deal.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

All in all I think we all agree that while Pogba might be a good player there are too many downsides to his transfer and we all hope he doesnt end up joining?
Psg or City, make a move please:p

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Actually the money isn't that big of a deal. If it were up to people in here we'd have never signed Neymar or Suarez because of price.

Xavi has left and that frees up wage money. Alves will also be gone in summer 2016 at the latest. I think we could fit Pogba in financially. I have a problem with his agent though.

BBZ8800

All in all I think we all agree that while Pogba might be a good player there are too many downsides to his transfer and we all hope he doesnt end up joining?
Psg or City, make a move please:p

He is surely an awesome player, but:

1. he is NOT worth 100M
-- no matter if the market is inflated, he is NOT worth that much, especially since:
2. we already have huge debts
3. we already have an awesome and balanced team
4. we have at least 2-3 young very promising midfielders
5. we can buy some different, much cheaper, available and yet good options like Gundogan and Kovacic
6. his potential wages will be suicidal, on top of those 100+ Millions
-- we will spend a lot on his wages, other players will ask for similar wages etc
7. one more time, where exactly would he play in the next Season
-- should we kick Iniesta out of the tea (aged only 31)?
-- or should we kick out Rakitic, the man who had a huge influence on our results and boom in 2015 since January

Pogba is a very good player, but there are so many cons about his transfer.
But again, Barto will sign him, I am 99% sure.
For insanely stupid price.

And then the idiot will lose elections and we will need to keep Pogba.
(Someone will reply: we can sell him.
So what?
We sold even Cesc, but we lost 3 years of Messi's, Xavi's and Iniesta's prime before we finally realized that we don't need Cesc.
Do we need the same story again with Pogba?)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Actually the money isn't that big of a deal. If it were up to people in here we'd have never signed Neymar or Suarez because of price.

Xavi has left and that frees up wage money. Alves will also be gone in summer 2016 at the latest. I think we could fit Pogba in financially. I have a problem with his agent though.

Yup it's the same story as with Neymar and Suarez and then there was James remember, even I thought, - what an idiots RM, 80M for overhyped WC player and look at him now.

raskolnikov

He is surely an awesome player, but:

1. he is NOT worth 100M
-- no matter if the market is inflated, he is NOT worth that much, especially since:
2. we already have huge debts
3. we already have an awesome and balanced team
4. we have at least 2-3 young very promising midfielders
5. we can buy some different, much cheaper, available and yet good options like Gundogan and Kovacic
6. his potential wages will be suicidal, on top of those 100+ Millions
-- we will spend a lot on his wages, other players will ask for similar wages etc
7. one more time, where exactly would he play in the next Season
-- should we kick Iniesta out of the tea (aged only 31)?
-- or should we kick out Rakitic, the man who had a huge influence on our results and boom in 2015 since January

Pogba is a very good player, but there are so many cons about his transfer.
But again, Barto will sign him, I am 99% sure.
For insanely stupid price.

And then the idiot will lose elections and we will need to keep Pogba.
(Someone will reply: we can sell him.
So what?
We sold even Cesc, but we lost 3 years of Messi's, Xavi's and Iniesta's prime before we finally realized that we don't need Cesc.
Do we need the same story again with Pogba?)
Yeah, I agree totally, we can only hope Barto wont be able to pull it off.

Home of Barca Fans