Paul Pogba

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
On the topic of gundogan, lot of rumours about him close to both Bayern and barca. I wonder if he will be able to fill the gap left by xavi or replace don andres. At his current level he wont start for barca.

I think Lucho's physio team can whip him back into shape by the time he could debut in January.

Jair Ventura

There was nothing new in that Tuttosport article. read it if you understand italian. They just suggest things and make assumptions.

I read it. I stated that the publication was consistent with prior reports, that Tuttosport was sticking to what they'd originally reported in April after Nasser's second sit down with Pogba.

About TS, he knows nothing much. He also said last year that he would welcome Di Maria and Ronaldo.

When I wrote TS, I was referring to Tuttosport.

BTW, Nasser said last night to the Arab BeIn Sport that "they won't overpay for players this summer. If players/clubs/agents ask for a fee/salary above what they really worth, PSG will bail out to sign those players."

I don't doubt his comments.

Co0ter

They won't overpay for players this summer? I'll take his word with a grain of salt considering they've overpaid for almost every player they've bought since he took over.

55mil for David Luiz lawlasaurusrex

Bertus

Laurent Blanc is participating to the TV show Le Club on BeIn Sport France.

He heavily implied, despite him loving pogba's profile, that PSG is not in the race to sign him because there are lots of world class clubs with big funds that want him (contrary to PSG being under FFP).

He also said "he might be sold to a certain club but still stay at Juve one more year........"

But he also added, "he knows" it will be a jackpot for Juventus if they sell him. 125M euros incoming.

;)

And he confirmed Alves will not join PSG.

Co0ter

I pray our board doesn't go full retard on this transfer. 60-70mil euros and 8mil salary is the absolute most I'd consider dishing out. Any more than that both Pogba and Raiola can gtfo.

No idea how they can supposedly make those kind of demands and believe they actually deserve it. Real Madrid or Man City can pay those ridiculous numbers if they want. Also, how the hell can you commit that much money to a player that wont join you for over a year...what if he gets injured or lazy after signing a huge contract? Terrible.

Bertus

If Pogba is a 2016 signing, then surely another midfielder will be coming this summer/winter to play in the first half of 2016?

I can't know that. All I know is that PSG and Blanc must have discussed with Pogba and Juve because the dude seems to know some things even if he stayed vague on purpose.

Buthe seemed really adamant that he's not the only one liking Pogba, and implied too many clubs currently more powerful that PSG wont to sign him. All that because of the FFP of course.

Bertus

I pray our board doesn't go full retard on this transfer. 60-70mil euros and 8mil salary is the absolute most I'd consider dishing out. Any more than that both Pogba and Raiola can gtfo.

No idea how they can supposedly make those kind of demands and believe they actually deserve it. Real Madrid or Man City can pay those ridiculous numbers if they want.
Impossible given what Blanc said.

60-70M would be possible for PSG to pay. He implied heavily Pogba is out of reach financially, meaning a lot more than 70M is asked for Pogba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
125m is big no.

70m max for Pogba. Let's say 70m + 10-15m in performance related bonuses then(so if he does well we'll dish the extra money out). Nothing more than that.

And nothing more than a 8m salary.

barca1899

Laurent Blanc is participating to the TV show Le Club on BeIn Sport France.

He heavily implied, despite him loving pogba's profile, that PSG is not in the race to sign him because there are lots of world class clubs with big funds that want him (contrary to PSG being under FFP).

He also said "he might be sold to a certain club but still stay at Juve one more year........"

But he also added, "he knows" it will be a jackpot for Juventus if they sell him. 125M euros incoming.

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

What impression did you get of Blanc while he was talking about it? That he knows something or just speculating?

Bertus

Holy.Fucking.Shit.

What impression did you get of Blanc while he was talking about it? That he knows something or just speculating?

125M is even alot for #PogbaBlaugrana

He didn't say "125M", that's me saying that to poke BBZ, he just said it's the jackpot for Juve.

And the impression I got is that Juventus will go for the highest bidder. Yet he could have talked about any other club like RM, but he only named (kind of) "that club that might buy him and leave him to juve for one more year".

Home of Barca Fans