Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He didn't say "125M", that's me saying that to poke BBZ, he just said it's the jackpot for Juve.

And the impression I got is that Juventus will go for the highest bidder. Yet he could have talked about any other club like RM, but he only named (kind of) "that club that might buy him and leave him to juve for one more year".

What if Pogba just don't want to go to PSG? I remember you said there were reports about that in France and same in Italy.

serghei

What if Pogba just don't want to go to PSG? I remember you said there were reports about that in France and same in Italy.

I think it's a possibility. Real Madrid and Barca atract the most important players. It's a well known fact.

Bertus

Possible. But if it was just thatn, he wouldn't have talked about pogba being extremely expensive.

BBZ8800

I pray our board doesn't go full retard on this transfer. 60-70mil euros and 8mil salary is the absolute most I'd consider dishing out. Any more than that both Pogba and Raiola can gtfo.

No idea how they can supposedly make those kind of demands and believe they actually deserve it. Real Madrid or Man City can pay those ridiculous numbers if they want. Also, how the hell can you commit that much money to a player that wont join you for over a year...what if he gets injured or lazy after signing a huge contract? Terrible.

I am giving up on Gundogan/Kovacic.

I am 90% sure that our board picked Pogba.
They will pay 100+ Millions and insane wages.

#PogbaBlaugranaFor125M

and also

#BBZHeartAttackIncoming.

Barto went "galacticos" route in the last few years with expensive signings.
We will probably win a treble this year, so he probably thinks that he is doing an awesome job.

Luckily, he will lose the elections, so Pogba will be our last 100M signing, for some time, I hope.

Ney's topic will lose it's charm.
Pogba's topic will surely get the highest amount of love and hate posts very soon...

Pogba is one of the best players, surely.
If Barto wants him, that's it.

Juve will milk us, and Pogba will do the same with wages.
We can avoid this transfer only if Real jumps in. Which, sadly, won't happen.

Last edited:

Jombi

Man, this has Ibra signing written all over it. We win the treble and then next season we decide to bring in some "crack" signing that we are forced to play because of the price and name, regardless of how he will fit in our system. And he'll get sky high wages, meaning it will be difficult to sell him if he flops.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Man, this has Ibra signing written all over it. We win the treble and then next season we decide to bring in some "crack" signing that we are forced to play because of the price and name, regardless of how he will fit in our system. And he'll get sky high wages, meaning it will be difficult to sell him if he flops.

Also, player's wages rise over time.
If Pogba will get 10-12 Millions right away, then what, he will ask for 15-20 Millions very soon.

Then other players will, rightly so, also ask more money.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The Pogba signing is a disaster waiting to happen, on every level, price, wages, tactical scheme, vestuary's harmony ...

Also, I'm not a fan of crazy hairs, Neymar is enough, now with Pogba who does the same + his crazy gold painting I think it'll be too much for me :lol:

BenRobbins

Seems like it is a done deal for Summer 2016 then or the Winter.

Already played for United, Juve and Barca at the age of 22. Impressive. Hope for Barca's sake he gets rid of his agent though, seems to cause problems for fun.

barca1899

Also, I'm not a fan of crazy hairs, Neymar is enough, now with Pogba who does the same + his crazy gold painting I think it'll be too much for me :lol:

B91NKWXIQAAWj4m.jpg

Pogba-2.jpg

Could be worse :shrug:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Pogba signing is a disaster waiting to happen, on every level, price, wages, tactical scheme, vestuary's harmony ...

Price is steep. Wage is high. Tactically he can fit in at Iniesta's current position alongside Rakitic IMO if we play like we do. Harmony? He's not a trouble maker, far from it actually. Dunno why he's gotten that image by some people here. Every team mate in Juve loves him. Even the seniors like Buffon. He keeps a low profile too.

He has his crazy hair style and celebrations, but that's it really. And while his agent is a total cunt, it doesn't mean he'll be the same.

If he comes then hopefully we can negotiate the transfer fee and wage down to an acceptable level. Even if he don't do well, we'll be able to recoup a lot of that transfer fee. It'll be nothing like the Ibra deal because Pogba has the age on his side and is the main player of the French NT. PSG will always be ready to pay a lot for him. So would Man City and I'm sure Man Utd would've wanted him as well if he was willing to go there.

If he becomes a success then we'll probably have a midfielder for a long time.

Trust me, I absoutely loathe Raiola, but I think it's absolutely unfair and stupid to think Pogba is anything like him just because he has him as his agent.

He said a couple of years ago his dream as a kid was to play for Arsenal or Barcelona so if he comes and becomes a success, gels with his team mates and like it here at Barca, then the Fat Rat won't cause much trouble because he won't do a shit if his client is happy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans