Paul Pogba

gatsu

Barto will probably buy him regardless of the elections outcome.
That is the problem.

He will close the deal before the elections.
Plus, he is desperate, he will do anything.
And, he is a fraud.

When you sum everything, Pogba to Barca is 90% a done deal.
For 100-ish Millions, of course.

Yep got the same impression from Blanc interview, it looks like Pogba is a done deal folks.

Jombi

OK, at least Pogba is not a bad player and has plenty of further upside potential. It could be worse. It could have been some foolish 70m Ramsey transfer from Arsenal as usual.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We know [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] opinion about Pogba, but I'd also like to listen to what [MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION] has to say about him.
[MENTION=19618]Alen[/MENTION] too

Any other regular posters from France here?

My opinion is as unsubstantiated as yours [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION], possibly more :p
don't watch Juventus, he looked good in the world cup.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Iniesta is on more than 9m.

Yep 11-12M apparently....

I will be seriously mad If we really sign him for some 100M even worse if it is 125M. What the fuck is this board thinking. Only way one can pay that amount is when he is as good as iniesta or xavi. Club let go of thiago for a pocket change, let isco and modric join real. We are not Madrid to sign whoever we want, we don't have the money to do it. Last I heard we can only spend 60M per season and we didn't make any big deals lately so that wont change. I don't have anything against pogba but he really isn't fit for our style even under lucho. This better be bullshit. Signing di Maria for 70M is much better. At least he is versatile and hard worker.

Last edited:

Jombi

125m is what RM paid for James, Isco and Kroos combined. It would be scandalous if we splash that amount on him.

Alen

We know [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] opinion about Pogba, but I'd also like to listen to what [MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION] has to say about him.
[MENTION=19618]Alen[/MENTION] too

Any other regular posters from France here?

Nice haircuts, always well groomed. Would recommend.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[MENTION=15846]Icarium[/MENTION],

I know it's just a saying, but if you could, please refrain from using "cancer" in such a way.

Alen

Such haircut, so groomed, much Pogba, wowe.

high-dog-meow.jpg

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] I can only say getting pogba seems like a misfit in our much disciplined current midfield set up
He could rock the EPL though

Home of Barca Fans