Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madrid-based AS reporting something negative about Barca(Barca can't get Pogba).

Who would have thought!

Never mind the other reports in French and Italian media as well saying otherwise, as well as Griezmann saying Barca is his first choice.

He used to say that be prefers either of the Barca or RM and after RM said they have no interest, ofc he'll say that he prefers Barca only.
'
Or he genuinely prefers us since his childhood.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1669485/pogba-happy-at-juventus-despite-arsenal-and-barcelona-dream

Jair Ventura

He's Pogba's mate from the NT. I don't care if he said it or not, I'm just backing up what Hamzah said because I also heard about it.

Matuidi is also one of Pogba's mates from the NT as well. He's commented that his friend and teammate should return home to join him in Paris.

I don't know why these comments would imply anything one way or the other.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
lol Juvens and his fload logic again.

Stop denying everything that doesn't match your own belief mate, Griezzman said so, and you don't need to play for real, juve, or whatever to say so, he knows him from NT and recently a lot of french players (griezzman, trezeguet, etc..) have spoken about Pogba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's funny that's coming from you [MENTION=19661]Juvens[/MENTION] who seem hell bent to disprove any rumours linking Pogba to us in desperation of seeing him at PSG.

I'm not even saying he's gonna come for sure. Just that we are the favourites to land him.

Jair Ventura

It's funny that's coming from you [MENTION=19661]Juvens[/MENTION] who seem hell bent to disprove any rumours linking Pogba to us in desperation of seeing him at PSG.

I'm not even saying he's gonna come for sure. Just that we are the favourites to land him.

Not even you can explain why, if Barca or RM are his preferred destinations, he's meet with Al Thani or Nasser himself on three different occasions since December but has meet with the leaders of the aforementioned Spanish clubs a single time, and it wasn't Barto.

I don't know where Pogba will end up, but anyone can select a report that confirms their bias.

Last edited:
Just a hunch but Pogba grew up as a player with barca's dominance, I'm certain barça is his first choice from a football perspective. Also, he knows Paris pretty well, it's not some kind of dream location either for him. I hope we won't try to sign him but pretty sure he would choose us over any other clubs, all else being equal.

Home of Barca Fans