Paul Pogba

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
After this final I can say that he's worth ~100m. He has the potential to fit and excell in our team. If possible than sign him up - no doubt. I wasn't happy with his first half but his overall game was great. I didn't see a performane like this from Gündogan at his best in the UCL final. Sign him up!
PS I loved Vidal and Marchisio in the game but they are too old for us.

DrPepper

I didn't see a performane like this from Gündogan at his best in the UCL final.

Yeah. Gündogan truly had a GOAT performance in the 2013 final while Pogba was solid at best tonight.

Not sure how he was "by far" Juve's best player when Buffon was the one keeping Juve alive multiple times.

B

Batman

He is better than Verratti.

Agreed, very impressed with his game today knowing he is not at 100%. I can see how good he will be in few years. Tremendous talent.

we should sign him for 80 mio hopefully

thats hyperbole IMO. The difference between the two teams were bigger than simply Iniesta today IMO. We had 6 times as many chances as Juve had. Could have easily been a rout.

This win came down to our midfield imo, and Iniesta's passing and creative play is was a huge part of our win. Had we not gotten that early goal theres a chance Juve could've come into the game in the first half like they did in the second half and with the way Pique was slipping who knows what could've happened.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah. Gündogan truly had a GOAT performance in the 2013 final while Pogba was solid at best tonight.

Not sure how he was "by far" Juve's best player when Buffon was the one keeping Juve alive multiple times.

Now you're underrating Pogba's performance. Buffon was of course their best player, but along with Morata, Pogba was the best outfield player. Not solid at best, he had quite a good game. Not as great or dominating as Gundogan's though, but Gundogan had a different role in a different team against an even opponent while Barca is just.....Barca. Not fair to compare that way.

I don't agree with that he's better than Verratti btw, but he's not that far as people suggest either.

Vegeta

People changing their tunes, it's funny to see. I'm not trying to rub it into anyone's face, BTW. Just stating an observation.

Home of Barca Fans