Paul Pogba

Jombi

This win came down to our midfield imo, and Iniesta's passing and creative play is was a huge part of our win. Had we not gotten that early goal theres a chance Juve could've come into the game in the first half like they did in the second half and with the way Pique was slipping who knows what could've happened.

Even in the second half, we had by far the better chances. Buffon kept Juve in the game IMO. If Xavi had played instead of Iniesta, we would still dominate them.

G

Gasgas

Whatever the case
gundogan 2015 <<< 1/6 of Gundogan of 2013
pogba 2015>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gundogan 2015 and has the potential to even be better
wonderful player, holds the ball real good

DrPepper

Now you're underrating Pogba's performance. Buffon was of course their best player, but along with Morata, Pogba was the best outfield player. Not solid at best, he had quite a good game. Not as great or dominating as Gundogan's though, but Gundogan had a different role in a different team against an even opponent while Barca is just.....Barca. Not fair to compare that way.

But how was his performance really "by far better" in comparison to his other teammates? I didn't find any Juve outfield player particularly outstanding.

Anyway it's extremely unfair to Rakitic and Iniesta that people start talking about bringing Pogba to Barcelona just after they've won the Treble.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But how was his performance really "by far better" in comparison to his other teammates? I didn't find any Juve outfield player particularly outstanding.

Anyway it's extremely unfair to Rakitic and Iniesta that people start talking about bringing Pogba to Barcelona just after they've won the Treble.

Because Pogba and Morata made things happen while their team mates struggled. Could add Marchisio too.

I guess we shouldn't talk about any midfield transfer then including Gundogan :p

Vegeta

Going by that line of reasoning, let's not strengthen any area of the team where we have some strong player already. Should also sell one of Bravo or MatS because it's unfair to one for the other take away gametime.

G

Gasgas

he's coming, he's coming
and you, and you and you
you're gonna love him

and i am telling you.........

khaled_a_d

We talked about bringing Henry after winning our 2nd ever CL and 1st one in 14 years .I don't like it and I hate people talk about potential transfers in a way that prevent them from enjoying the trophies we win
But people talking about Pogba because he has been freakishly underrated in this forum .some people here wanted like every other midfield player but him
Kid is talented and one of the best in his age group ,a superstar for the future for sur

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pls don't bring him, he was horrible.
Pls board don't.

This some reversed-jinxing? Pogba was amazing, I felt we were threatened every time he had the ball - he could just make stuff happen'. Dribbling, pace, strength, speed, ball control, shooting, passing - this guy is a beast. Sure, I know he was good - but judging from watching him in Serie A is not the same - playing a CL final against Barca and stand out like that at his age!? Wow, I bet Raiola is counting money in his sleep tonight (meh, he probably does it every night anyway) - this guy will cost, wonder who buys him? My guess would be Veratti to RM and Pogba to PSG kind of situation - or that he stays with Juve for at least one more season.

Jombi

This some reversed-jinxing? Pogba was amazing, I felt we were threatened every time he had the ball - he could just make stuff happen'. Dribbling, pace, strength, speed, ball control, shooting, passing - this guy is a beast. Sure, I know he was good - but judging from watching him in Serie A is not the same - playing a CL final against Barca and stand out like that at his age!? Wow, I bet Raiola is counting money in his sleep tonight (meh, he probably does it every night anyway) - this guy will cost, wonder who buys him? My guess would be Veratti to RM and Pogba to PSG kind of situation - or that he stays with Juve for at least one more season.

Come on. He was decent, but nothing special in this game. A beast? What exactly did he do that was so good? And he has played like 25 CL games in his career, most have been far better than the average performance he showed here.

And Veratti to RM? Why would PSG sell their best player who doesnt want to leave, and especially to the team that just fired his favorite coach?

DrPepper

But people talking about Pogba because he has been freakishly underrated in this forum .some people here wanted like every other midfield player but him

And how exactly is a player rumored to go for 100M underrated?

It's not that Pogba is underappreciated here - pretty much everyone agrees he's a good player - but rather that many would not want to spend this huge amount of money for one single player.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Srsly?
The guy didn't know what to do with the ball to save his life, he was horrible.
Keep him away from barca.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Come on. He was decent, but nothing special in this game. A beast? What exactly did he do that was so good?

And Veratti to RM? Why would PSG sell their best player who doesnt want to leave, and especially to the team that just fired his favorite coach?

Not saying his decision making was fantastic at all times - that come with experience of course. But he was special and will become a fantastic player if he keeps working and says humble. He already is.

khaled_a_d

And how exactly is a player rumored to go for 100M underrated?

It's not that Pogba is underappreciated here - pretty much everyone agrees he's a good player - but rather that many would not want to spend this huge amount of money for one single player.

I don't agree with that part ,many here doubted him as a player.not just for the price .even early on when people though he would go for around 70M not 100M
And I am speaking about the forum as you see in my quotes ,the 100M rumor is in the media .he isn't underrated in the media tbf

Home of Barca Fans