Paul Pogba

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't agree with that part ,many here doubted him as a player.not just for the price .even early on when people though he would go for around 70M not 100M
And I am speaking about the forum as you see in my quotes ,the 100M rumor is in the media .he isn't underrated in the media tbf

Because even though I for example think he has a huge potential, I still think even 70M is to much - even though he's clearly one of the best young midfielders. But hey, these sums just doesn't make sense to me anymore - it's just monopoly money now, unreal amount of dough.

Barcilliant

He would be great at Barca and is still young. Would adapt well. Physically he IS a beast. Other players just bounce of him. If he comes here his game will become more refined and he would dominate.

Jombi

It seems like you and me are the only ones here who don't think he was a beast tonight. I was like " Holy shit,this guy is terrible. Hopefully we'll get Verratti and not be forced to sign him".

I think most agree that he was average tonite.

Trickykid

People who thought Pogba was terrible tonight either have an agenda or doesn't know the first thing about football.
I'm warming up to him. Crazy potential in this kid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Trying to determine where to go for Spanish/La Liga mercato. AS any better?

The best for that is the radio stations locally really. Cadena Ser, RAC1, Radio Catalunya. AS for the Madrid teams. Superdeporte for Valencian teams and so on.

There are not any universal good sources for Spanish Football and transfers tbh.

Jombi

People who thought Pogba was terrible tonight either have an agenda or doesn't know the first thing about football.
I'm warming up to him. Crazy potential in this kid.

But what exactly did he do that was so good? He was just average. He let Rakitic slip through on our first goal, leaving him unmarked. His passing was also average.

Jair Ventura

The best for that is the radio stations locally really. Cadena Ser, RAC1, Radio Catalunya. AS for the Madrid teams. Superdeporte for Valencian teams and so on.

There are not any universal good sources for Spanish Football and transfers tbh.

Appreciate the help.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He stood out physically today, winning a vast majority of his duels. Pretty good performance, by no means a "special" one though. He wasn't particularly threatening in attack/creativity nor influential in buildup (44 touches in the entire match) but he played his part and really helped his team.

Home of Barca Fans