Paul Pogba

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Surprising, honestly...Your train of logic would suggest otherwise, well done otherwise...

Gee, thanks... :(

It's not like we had a misunderstanding about what I was trying to say in the first place, no...

And yeah, I'm living up on North Campus next semester. I'm home for the summer right now.

Edit: I remember you were suggesting pizza places to me back in August. :lol:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What can I say, you engineers can be a bit tunnel visioned at times so perhaps the logic got muddled....Are you playing any pickup footy near the hospital?

Is Angelo's still around near the hospital?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What can I say, you engineers can be a bit tunnel visioned at times so perhaps the logic got muddled....Are you playing any pickup footy near the hospital?

Is Angelo's still around near the hospital?

Yeah, it is. I didn't go there myself though. Do you recommend it?

As for pickup footy, no I didn't. I've had a bad right ankle for a while now (3-4 years) after breaking it pretty badly in a Martial Arts class. I'm trying to build back up the strength in that joint this summer, though.

I take it you didn't study engineering, btw, based on that. :lol:

You said you went to UCLA as well, so I'm going to guess either business or medicine.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, it is. I didn't go there myself though. Do you recommend it?

As I recall their pancakes & eggs benedict are fantastic, I do recommend it - it was always busy back in the day

Zingerman's is the place that gets the most hype out of A2 but I miss Bell's Pizza & the spicy med from Cottage Inn

As for pickup footy, no I didn't. I've had a bad right ankle for a while now (3-4 years) after breaking it pretty badly in a Martial Arts class. I'm trying to build back up the strength in that joint this summer, though.

I take it you didn't study engineering, btw, based on that. :lol:

My first roommate at UofM was ME student, I was pre-med at the time

You said you went to UCLA as well, so I'm going to guess either business or medicine.

Medicine

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
As I recall their pancakes & eggs benedict are fantastic, I do recommend it - it was always busy back in the day

It still is.

Zingerman's is the place that gets the most hype out of A2 but I miss Bell's Pizza & the spicy med from Cottage Inn

Yeah, I remember you recommending them back in August. I didn't try Bell's Pizza, but Cottage Inn's food was good.

My logic worked this time. ;)

B

Batman

what is this? the subject turned into which second tier school are you attending and which Pizza joint you recommend? You guys use PM feature pls.

aanyway, according to catr, Bartomeu saying he is not trying to sign Pogba as it will be difficult.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
what is this? the subject turned into which second tier school are you attending and which Pizza joint you recommend? You guys use PM feature pls.

aanyway, according to catr, Bartomeu saying he is not trying to sign Pogba as it will be difficult.

So Bartomeu did a 180 after a mere 2 days?

Juvens liked it because he thinks now PSG has a chance. :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
SPORT reporting something else. That Bartomeu has put Gundogan on hold and will be focusing on signing Pogba, but everything ultimately will be on whoever gets elected.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
SPORT reporting something else. That Bartomeu has put Gundogan on hold and will be focusing on signing Pogba, but everything ultimately will be on whoever gets elected.

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie! But maximum 70M, anything above that and no thanks...

J

Jamie Cal

Do you guys see Pogba sitting on the sidelines or being loaned back, though? I've said my piece on if he stays this Summer, it's for us, but I'd be surprised if we went for him this year.

Home of Barca Fans