Paul Pogba

Icarium

Lifestealer
Can't believe he will earn almost 3 times what Rakitic earns and more than Iniesta if the deal goes through. Un-fucking-believable. That is the amount he should get when he is in prime, not right now.

B

Batman

He's not a Barca type of player really. As you don't play the system that Pogba would excel in.

Iv been saying that also ed i really dont see the point of this signing it will.do the team more harm than good

If I had a penny for every time someone said this and that player doesn't fit, I would've collected enough money to buy Pogba, Gondagon and Reus combined. You guys go back to Neymar and Suarez early threads, you both not new to this!

From what I heard, the coach wants him, I would think he understand better than me and you who fits his own system and what's required to strengthen the team

frog-fcb

If I had a penny for every time someone said this and that player doesn't fit, I would've collected enough money to buy Pogba, Gondagon and Reus combined. You guys go back to Neymar and Suarez early threads, you both not new to this!

From what I heard, the coach wants him, I would think he understand better than me and you who fits his own system and what's required to strengthen the team

My main issue with him willl be the extravagant wages he is rumoured to be looking. How will the likes of busquets and pique etc who are vital to the team feel when pogba comes in on maybe double or triple there wages. Then there are the likes of rafinha young players fighting to get minutes in the first team will they be happy with pogba coming in and taking there minutes as at that price he will be a garunteed starter. Then we have iniesta our captain a national hero in spain how will he feel getting pushed out of the team for pogba when im sure he still has a few years left in him at this level

Jombi

Coaches want all sorts of players.

Remember Pep being obsessed with Chygrynskiy. Man that was cringe worthy.

Just because Lucho wants someone doesnt mean he will succeed.

khaled_a_d

Coaches want all sorts of players.

Remember Pep being obsessed with Chygrynskiy. Man that was cringe worthy.

Just because Lucho wants someone doesnt mean he will succeed.

Yet ,it is always wise to get coaches what they want .that is what every successful club does .obviously there is limitation and scouting etc .but in the end it is the must to work with what coach wants

Home of Barca Fans