Paul Pogba

serghei

Everybody is for sale. 98% of world top class players would kill to play with Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Busqets and our other wizards.You just have to offer them right conditions and propper price.

Theoretically, yes. Practically, no. Chelsea has no reason to sell Hazard to us. Money? They have plenty of that, but only one Hazard.

Come on, friends... why such pessimism in advance? A lot weirder & less possible things had happened in this world. He looks satissfied? He's a profesional, not spoiled brath. Who knows what he feels and wants...

If we make him want to join us, Chelsea will let him... eventually. He's already too good for PL, he needs greater challanges, better team mates to become all what he can become...

Only sure way to not get him is not paying any interest in him .

Co0ter

Hazard is a brilliant attacking player who plays for a coach who parks the bus while a man up (already in the first half no less) and playing at home.

I don't see how he can really enjoy playing for Chelsea. He's wasted there to me, could be watching him play some outstanding football in another system.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I've looked around some other football forums and Twitter and I keep seeing the same conclusion which happens to coincide with my resolve as well. Pogba is worth half the numbers being touted about. Not 80 or 90 million but 35 to 40 tops.

He's a different player that would bring height and physicality but we had a similar player here in Yaya Toure who had much better technique. One was a top player the other is a top prospect, but not for that much thank you very much.

Whatever happens, if we do end up signing him, I hope Lucho doesn't dare keeping Busquets out of the side, he's paramount to the Barcelona way of football.

Last edited:

Jombi

Whatever happens, if we do end up signing him, I hope Lucho doesn't dare keeping Busquets out of the side, he's paramount to the Barcelona way of football.

That will never happen IMO. And Lucho is unlikely to convert Pogba to DM although I do agree that Pogba and Yaya are very similar.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lucho got his plans for Pogba, I'm sure. He was probably the first player we were linked with back when Lucho got hired last year. No doubt that he wants Pogba here.

Andrew M

I don't think there's any point complaining about the price. He's worth however much teams are willing to pay.

He'll be a great signing. And it will send out the message to all of Europe that we're the sharks in this pool.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, I'm not so confident that he will come now with all the Arda rumours going on. Just waiting for any news on the meeting between Barcelona and Juventus that took place earlier today.

Antimadridista1

Yup, picture of Braida/Soler and Marotta/Paratici :

CI1kQ1TWgAAiIoF.jpg

Bienvenue Paul !

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
A big step in the right direction, but as Sport are also saying, the negotiations with his agent and the personal terms are still a massive obstacle here. I don't think we will bend over for that 12M wage demand.

F

Flavia

It looks like city is offering more than 12m or the 12m, and that's why Pogba won't budge.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he wants the 12m then he'll have to first get his image rights back and give 100% of the rights to us. Those alone are prob worth 4m.

Home of Barca Fans