Paul Pogba

Butaan4barca

If he wants the 12m then he'll have to first get his image rights back and give 100% of the rights to us. Those alone are prob worth 4m.

way too much. if he starts with 12m imagine 1-2 seasons if he really performs well, his contract renewal is going to be a headache.

We should really consider javier pastore as a genuine midfield option.

We were really linked with him before he went to palermo.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
way too much. if he starts with 12m imagine 1-2 seasons if he really performs well, his contract renewal is going to be a headache.

I don't want the tunnel vision ball hog in the camp nou except when PSG nextcomes for a drubbing
So Morotta said that we offered 80M but they rejected it.
still hope that we don't get him.

Jombi

OK, before he went to Palermo...He is playing for PSG now, a club that does not sell their players they want to keep. Simple as that.

Midfield options have to come from smaller teams so players like Lucas Lima, Youri Tielemans, Granit Xhaka, Allan Loureiro, Koke or Mateo Kovacic.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's a really weird situation. I don't want Pogba because he's so expensive and would destroy the lockeroom(wage structure,starting places,team spirit etc) but I also don't want him in Barcelona because of his insane potential. I wish he stays put in Juventus for 1-2 more years,we can see if he's worth his price-tag then. Not like they can ask more than 80-100 M in 1-2 years anyways..

Jombi

It's a really weird situation. I don't want Pogba because he's so expensive and would destroy the lockeroom(wage structure,starting places,team spirit etc) but I also don't want him in Barcelona because of his insane potential. I wish he stays put in Juventus for 1-2 more years,we can see if he's worth his price-tag then. Not like they can ask more than 80-100 M in 1-2 years anyways..

They can ask much more in 1-2 years, with football revenue skyrocketing and FFP in limbo.

Jair Ventura

PSG is expected to be relieved of FFP constraints by 10's of millions, perhaps having a budget of 120m this summer. If so, things will get interesting over the next few weeks.

It'll be Barca or PSG I think.

Edit: Correction, it's been reported that restrictions have been lifted completely.

PSG can recruit without restriction. More negative balance of € 60 million on the transfer market, more control of the payroll, more sporting sanctions (25 players shall be included in the 2015/2016 UEFA list). In short, the sanctions of the ICFC in the name of fair play UEFA were lifted by the financial supervisory body of the clubs. That's L'Equipe that the advertisement. The PSG has strict management was rewarded . Which opened prospects although serious still required. Indeed, the rules of the Financial Fair Play remain.

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/07/fair-play-financier-sanctions-levees-pour-le-psg/

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't mind us paying a big transfer fee for him if he is really that good as many of you say he is, but his salary demand is just no way. Again, who does he think he is? What justifies tripling his salary upon joining us? What justifies that? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

And if his salary demand turns out to destabilize our dressing room, we will regret to no end no matter how much he offers athletically.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Insane potential? Hype, all hype.

Home of Barca Fans