Paul Pogba

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'd rather we fork out 90 M for Pogba than any amount of money for Vidal.. I don't want freaking Vidal,sigh.

khaled_a_d

If Turan stays then No Pogba it seems?

Don't be sure about it , we will see as the season progress .but Rafinha yet to be offered renewal and non of our La Masia are yet anything close from being 1st team material .I will say it depends on how Arda fits ,Iniesta performance and developing of our young players

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Don't be sure about it , we will see as the season progress .but Rafinha yet to be offered renewal and non of our La Masia are yet anything close from being 1st team material .I will say it depends on how Arda fits ,Iniesta performance and developing of our young players

We can only hope then. :angry:

El Flaco

Laporta (presidential candidate): "The transfer of Arda doesn't rule out signing Pogba. If we win, we'll try to sign Pogba this year."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes. Too bad Laporta don't have the chance to blatantly misuse the system by signing a player while not being a President like Josep Maria Bartomeu.

raki

The same 'Pizza boy' that you claimed that Laporta would never do business with a few weeks ago?

Yet they dealt with him on Ibra transfer and Laporta has claimed to have a great relationship with him in recent weeks.

No wonder he has a good relationship with him he put him on the Barca wage role for 4 years.

Laporta being burned.

Alen

Yes. Too bad Laporta don't have the chance to blatantly misuse the system by signing a player while not being a President like Josep Maria Bartomeu.

Chill. I disagree with what Bartomeu did too. I'm talking about how voters are not interested in policy and more important election promises. Buying them a shiny new toy gets them to vote for you. That's strange to me.

khaled_a_d

Maybe he´s gonna sell Suarez and 40M to get him just like Ibra :thumbsup:

That was on Pep ,not Laporta . Txiki wanted Villa from the start but Pep wanted Eto and Ibra to come out and didn't renew until this and Chygrynskiy deals was signed
Just like we signed Vidal & renewed Alves to renewLucho

Home of Barca Fans