Paul Pogba

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's mostly coming from sources that aren't credible though, so I don't believe anything yet. It's just cause we got whipped by City that the rumour mill has gone into overdrive. They basically pulled it out of their ass as far as I know. But it could be true, we'll have to see. I'd rather not spend that much on one guy.

ceefoo

Tancredi Palmeri (Italian Journalist) "Chel$ki made a €120m bid and were willing to go up to €130m, yesterday"

raskolnikov

They're fucking it up for all of us with this. We'll have to massively overpay for any promising player we may want next summer.

Its like I said in the other thread, eventually the English end up paying more than we can compete with.
Think 500 mil-billion euro transfers where we will be stuck at Everton levels of 2/300. Let alone the rest of Europe.

Eventually everything will be turned into educational ground for the epl. Like the Netherlands are currently.
Only a few clubs will survive it (Barca, Real, Psg, Bayern, maybe a few Italian).
After which eventually the European super league will be created, our Eurpean version of the NBA with the cl as its cup tournament.
I honestly believe that will happen within 20 years when the gap gets too big.

Thats the future of European football sadly.

Home of Barca Fans