Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, Boss! :blush:

It does sound entirely possible though, you got to admit?

Why say sorry, no need to say sorry :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone does it eventually, but that guy is arguably the worst football "journo" out there.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing shocking about that after this summer transfer window. It will be the same for every promising youngster.

khaled_a_d

We should quit chasing Pogba tbh. Sign Gundogan instead.

Since the elections the rumors have been quit about him ,or any other midfield player
I think we will take our time to assess our need and who is in the market .most rumors in the next couple of months will be ps anyway
I can actually see the team not signing a midfield player next summer if Arda proves his worth .Iniesta/Rakitic/Arda might be enough elite 3 man rotation for 2 positions with Rafinha as 4th option

IamGundogan

They're going to bleed you dry for him. They wanted 100M Euros for him this summer, if he has a good season and brilliant Euro 16 on top of it, the fee will be Bale levels probably.

serghei

Since the elections the rumors have been quit about him ,or any other midfield player
I think we will take our time to assess our need and who is in the market .most rumors in the next couple of months will be ps anyway
I can actually see the team not signing a midfield player next summer if Arda proves his worth .Iniesta/Rakitic/Arda might be enough elite 3 man rotation for 2 positions with Rafinha as 4th option
What you say could happen, but it would be a mistake. Next summer we have to buy at least 2 young and great players. A CB and a CM. It is about time we start thinking about the future in a more serious manner. After Neymar, we didn't sign any good player under the age of 27 (almost 28) years old. Not very good. I don't think we should panic, but a move in the market is required next summer imo.

We did sign Rakitic though, forgot about him, but still, we need players close to 24 years old, just mature enough to be able to absorb the pressure and adapt very quickly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans