Paul Pogba

Beast

The Observer
You don't think Ronaldo is crazy too ? players the bigger they got are mostly assholes put under a leash

Deco had a great career.. we are not discussing somebody who failed in a league (if you consider Deco a failure in the EPL ) .. we are talking about players who moved around a lot (see Zlat or Mario ).. an agent advise could be lethal
Quarsema failed to adapt yet he was absolutely superb with Porto last year .. that's not a failure as much as much he was a big fish in a small pond

Anderson was his injury than SAF insistence on playing him as a CM.. Nani had many good seasons in United too .. Falcao didn't fail.. Falcao had a great career up until the injury and this has nothing to do with Mendez ..
Monaco was a great project and they did do very well reaching the CL after coming back from the second division and even doing great in the CL taking out Arsenal in a great fashion... but the Russian owner money ran dry due to his divorce and had to sell/dismantle the project quickly.. yet all those who moved to Monaco from Mendez clients ended up in a better position right ? look at James , look at Falcao after injury ... in fact thanks to his advise to the Russian owner Monaco made great business if you look at Kondogbia price or Martial ... the man takes care of both clubs & clients
Lukaku had it all and still can but Mino cares about the money more than the career of his players.

now compare them to Mario ? compare them to Zlatan situation in Barca ?

. i didn't see anyone get as much bad advise as Mario did from Mino

tell me when was the last time you heard Mendez talking about about a club or it's management ? any club ?
how many times has Raiola talked about Pep, Barca, Real Madrid ? .... the list goes on
Mino is not a great agent, he just good in bringing money a short term agent.. i'm personally happy that he is a persona non-grata in RM

Andrew M

How can you call Ronaldo crazy, Beast, and compare him to Balotelli?

Ronaldo is an absolute professional who takes his career very seriously. Balo is a piss taker who maybe suffered some trauma in childhood or something and that's not his agent's fault.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He was easily the best player on the pitch in the first half. Game has kind of gone to the crapper in the 2nd.

Neymessi

That pass was the only thing he did good but not taking anything from him because I don't expect him to perform with crappy players around him.He isn't that good in dribbling but he surely can pass whether they are long or tiki taka.Wouldn't be bad for us but his transfer fee is the only problem.

Marchisio8

Banned
That pass was the only thing he did good but not taking anything from him because I don't expect him to perform with crappy players around him.He isn't that good in dribbling but he surely can pass whether they are long or tiki taka.Wouldn't be bad for us but his transfer fee is the only problem.

So you didn't watch the game then.

Home of Barca Fans