Paul Pogba

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Looks very selfish so far. Not Barca type player. I think success has gone little bit to his head.

This guy is so bad

Not pleading his case to say the least. Seriously underwhelming.

Still not impressed.

I think he was Juventus' best player in the first half.

He was easily the best player on the pitch in the first half. Game has kind of gone to the crapper in the 2nd.

tumblr_ns5wx0vwKO1uwiltvo1_250.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He was the best player on the pitch for a seriously out of form Juve side with a midfield that's simply not working vs an okay Man City team in which was a real crapfest of a match.

He was good. Not great, but good.

xavisionary

It's a case of accepting that there isn't a midfielder you can sign who will be as good as peak Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. Pogba is a talent, no doubt about that. But I prefer Verratti.

Andrew M

It's a case of accepting that there isn't a midfielder you can sign who will be as good as peak Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. Pogba is a talent, no doubt about that. But I prefer Verratti.

It depends. In terms of goal scoring potential Pogba is better. He does have a bit of x factor that Iniesta possses around box

Andrew M

So was Cesc, but despite excellent stats, he wasnt that great for Barca, was he?

I accept your point, but Pogba seems more intelligent tactically and stronger off the ball. In transition play, when getting from our box to their box, Pogba could be very effective for us.

Home of Barca Fans